Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigarettes vs Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Token_420, Nov 20, 2008.

1. So I've smoked both cigarettes and weed regularly since 18 (I'm 24) and lately I have thought about quitting smoking cigarettes. Mostly because I like weed much more and I don't need to spend all my cash on cigs AND dope, I should choose one right? Anyone else have this problem, what did you do? I guess whenever I need a cig, I should just smoke a bowl, right.........?

2. I deal with the same problem you do. I smoke cigarettes and cannabis. I have thought about quitting cigs, but I'm not concerned about it yet. After a couple years I'll prolly quit or cut down on cigs.

3. well I would say weed all the way. I used to be the A+ straight edge kid, now im the A+ stoner lol .... this has nothing to do with the topic sorry :smoking:

well like i said WEED :D

4. same heres. weed def stays tho.

5. my friend did the same said its hard to kick the cigs when your still smoking weed cuz just the action of smoking weed will make you want a cig.

But go for it man weed is alot better for you.

6. i have smoked cig's and bud
    at times i have smoked cigs only
    at times i have smoked stricktly bud
    and sometimes i smoke cigs and bud (lol)
    but i have come to realize that the only reason i was smoking cigs is becuase i couldnt smoke bud
    i have been on probation for the past 6 months so i picked back up squares for a while
    i smoked squares for 2 years straight and just put them down one day, then picked it back up a year or so later and smoked again for about a year while on probation
    then quit again just like that
    to be honest, its harder for me to stop smoking bud, than it is for me to stop smokin squares, just becuase i love being high, and i love what it does to me, mary jane is my medication.

7. yes! don't kick weed. :( maryjane never hurt anyone.

8. cigs are like 1,000,000 times better than weed will ever be. if there was a cig forum, i would say goodby to gc cause cigs are so tasty and perfect

9. try smoking cigaweed, my buddy does ,i find it gross but he hates smoking just chronic

10. exactamundo!!!

11. Its sad to think someone could be that addicted to cigs.

I started both about 3 years ago but I never could get to the point of smoking cigs everyday. They give me headaches and shit.
    Weed is def a better thing..cigs are just straight bad for you

12. I only smoke weed.

-Thanks.

13. Yeah, cigs are nubsauce. Stick with weed.

14. idk why people even smoke cigarettes anymore...
    All my stoner friends smoke cigs. I'm sticking to the ganja :D