Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigarettes upping your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Immeco, Jul 12, 2009.

1. So the other night I got pretty messed up and smoked a cigarette, well after smoking two my knees felt like they were being pulled apart and I felt GREAT. Like best high I've had since my first time. Like my only emotion was happiness and it was STRONG. Anyone else ever get this?

2. I love a nicotine rush while I'm high.. Spliffs all day.

3. imo get rid of the cigs and start using rolling tabacco w/ your joints

4. smoke a port after that bitvh

5. i love smoking cigs when im high. The smoke is so smooth, and its just great. However the bad part is i chain smoke like crazy when im high

6. Yea the decreased oxygen to your brain adds a nice buzz right after smoking, I'm a big fan of spliffs too, I like rolling mine with Djarum blacks, I dont smoke cigs but I think blacks roll nice spliffs, real smooth & mellow.

7. Yeah I have tons of friends who smoke cigs. And often enough after we smoke a couple bowls someone says "I'm gonna step outside for a cigarette" I usually ask to deuce it with em I only take like 2-6 drags just to boost my high a bit and maybe do a couple smoke tricks for fun. I never buy cigs though and Ive never smoked one alone so I feel fine having a cigarette every once in a while.