cigarettes are the best!

Discussion in 'General' started by yahboydat, Aug 25, 2012.

1. you know you have to smoke a cig when you're full, drunk, after sex, driving, and after when you blaze. who agrees with me?

2. yea but its more of a habit for me. on break at work, like you said after eating, toking, sex ;D

actually ive started to notice i cant smoke a cig unless i have a drink because i fuckin hate that taste now.

3. not really the case for me...i smoke a joint instead...lol joints are my cigs

4. cigarettes are nasty...

but they are great after you eat, drink/drunk, fuck, blaze, and driving! but still gross

5. maybe im not educated enough on tobacco but don't those things cause cancer?

6. I like smoking Cigarettes, Especially after eating. But I fucking hate them!

I cannot wait for the day I quit, Next two months. Only been smoking a year and the shittiest decision I've ever made. I went from smoking from 1-2 every 2 days to 10-15 a day.

I started when I was 17 now I'm 18 I actually feel embarrassed to light up a cigarette walking down the street after all the years of being told health risks, waste of money, blah blah blah. There's no point to it breathing in some nasty smoke and coughing like shit in the morning. No thank-you not any more. Nasty habit and I hate it, But at the same time I still enjoy them. But enough is enough and I will quit October 1St.

Not bashing you btw your life do as you please, Just don't see the appeal to it.

7. Yup.

That's why they are legal.

8. Is that so, Joe? ;)

9. yup.. i cant drink without smokin.. fuck without smokin after.. eat without a cig after.. i mean i can.. i just dont want to.

i gave up all the other shit that was killin me.. im gunna stick with my cigs an kill myself slowly.

be ready for all the people sayin "ewww tobacco"

10. Cigarettes are easy to quit... i can go from smoking a pack a day to nothing with no effects... u people are weak if u cant quit its not hard

11. I don't know why I always have to smoke a cigarette after I get high. It's like a habit, right after I ash a blunt, my hand automatically pulls out a cig and I light it up thinking "what the fuck?"

12. [quote name='"antoniown"']people are weak [/quote]

Sad but true

13. i used to feel like this, til my girl and all my friends stopped smoking. i found myself going outside solo, it sucked. quit cold turkey, no more poison for me

at work it was bomb tho, i'd take a break like every hour lol

14. Along with alcohol, and the reason why there's a liquor store on every block of a "ghetto" neighborhood.

15. [quote name='"TokenTokerr"']

Is that so, Joe? ;)[/quote]

haha its possible but why would a celbrity spend so much time here?

16. I only smoke black and milds

17. I like my camel unfiltereds.

18. since you have a date set to quit by, you should try weaning yourself off in the mean time, like go from 15 a day one day to 13 the next, then 11 the next day then 10 the next and so on, until you get down to 1 or 2 a day then you should find it pretty easy to quit on the day you choose to

(note that I have never smoked cigarettes nor have I ever had to quit them, but this is my method for going on t-breaks and such when I need to, it makes the shock of dropping the habit much more bearable)

19. I know a lot of people that smoke cigs, but very few that think smoking is awesome... :confused: