Cigarettes and weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by FatJayz, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Whenever I smoke a cigarette after or before smoking a joint the high doesn't last as long and its not as intense. From what I hear it should be the opposite :/ cigarettes help me sober up from weed, if I find myself too high by accident I can smoke a cig to sober up some. it doesn't kill it entirely, but it makes it much weaker

2. i dont smoke cigaretttes, used to though.  i dont think they do shit except what the nicotine does to you.  some say it is relaxing as a result of taking deeper breaths....idk....sometimes i want an american spirit or marlboro or newport after i smoke.  i do love nicotine, but i dont really smoke cigarettes any more if that makes sense.  some people it gets you higher some say it mellows you out, some say its a waste.  who cares???  dont smoke cigarettes man

• Like Like x 1
    I've quit 3 times already, but i'm sure I don't have to tell you how that goes :) it just seems like they spoil the entire experience for me. I don't know. i'm very sensitive to nicotine, I almost always get a buzz no matter how much I smoke. when I stopped getting buzzed of marb reds I switched to camel studs

4. I like a cig after weed. It gives me a chance to chill before my high kicks all the way in. I smoke alot of weed and a pack of cigs a day though so its natural for me

sent from my garden

5. #6 KushMastaFlex, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
    I like smoking a cigarette after weed, gives me an awesome high and nice head rush. I only do it like twice a month though so I dont get addicted and so that the feeling stays just as awesome every time.

6. I smoke roll ups but when I have weed I never smoke just backy, If I feel like a smoke straight after one joint I'll roll another lol.

7. I mix tobacco with the weed anyway.
    I love having a few fags after a fat spliff, it's the best. 
    Doesn't have a sobering effect on me though?

8. I used to do spliffs but now I roll fat j's and smoke a little more then half and then smoke a cigarette to me it intensifies the tobacco taste and gives me a second to chill before I'm at my peak

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Yeah the addiction for me is the routine of it all, after I eat, after I smoke, when I am driving, certain times at work....etc... 

I have been cutting way back though, way to expensive.

The cig right after smoking herb and just before the high kicks in is perfect!

After I'm actually high though cigarettes just tend to make me too light headed and more sick than anything. I'm at about a pack a day but I just smoked the last one of my back an hour ago - planning on keeping that my last one for at least a while lol. But I quit cigs about once a week sooooo =p