Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cigarettes after bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Im Sledgren, Feb 7, 2013.

1. i love having a cigarette after smoking some weed, i know some dont like tobacco but its whatever.

2. I love a cigar. To me, sitting back with a beer and a cigar is already fantastic, but add weed to that and im in heaven

3. If I smoke a cig after I smoke weed the high just goes away, I get a pretty good buzz from cigars though it's the perfect smoke

4. may i ask how a higher dose of mind altering gets beat by a lower dose of mind altering?

i dont love cigs after smokin bud, its really just a habit and i kind of have to cover up the pure stinky smell of kush ;D

5. Yes you can ask but I dont have an answer, it just basically kills my high.

6. Cigarettes - "This is whack. I can't get jiggy with this."

7. That's strange...I always feel like smoking a cig after I smoke weed makes the high more intense for a while. Same with drinking.

8. I always have a square after smoking bud. It just feels relaxing

9. I just smoke cigarettes in general, so it all depends on when I had my last cigarette. It's not like, a ritual for me or anything.

10. menthol. or for some... newport.

11. Same goes for me, if its time to have another and it just so happens to fall after a bowl so be it, if i just had one then smoked a bowl I dont usually go and have one.

One thing i do enjoy after smoking a bowl is to pack my hookah. Its a nice calm smoke and usually doesnt waste my high. I feel like after i smoke a cig my high is TO THE MAX for about 10 minutes then i sober up quickly as compared to if i dont have one at all my high lasts a lot longer.

12. I smoke a cig or two after I smoke my bowl or bong. It does make the high a little more intense for just a little while. But my problem is now when I smoke cigs sober I get sick. Like I don't like the taste unless I smoke my weed first.