Cigarette Smokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Spurius, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I'm new here so I'm not sure if someone posts something like this often or not, but I was just wondering how many of you all smoked cigarettes too, and what kind. I smoke marlboro lights. I know some stoners who are totally against tobacco in general but i know a lot who do smoke so I figured there'd be a bunch here.

2. there will be no discussion of other drugs here!

3. Oh shit I thought they were only referring to illegal drugs in that post, my bad.

4. They are.

[​IMG]

ftw

5. hes fucking with ya

mannn. its been mentioned several times to my step dad to not smoke in the house.
    he would do it when my moms at work. now she is working a few hours away so she stays there for the week.

i straight go up to him and tell him not to etc etc. he ends up doing it the first day she leaves.
    when he realized i smelt it, he approaches me and says 'im soooo sorry' the phone rang when i was going out.
    he did it atleast twice more that day.

just now i walk out of my room and the house smells like smoke.

i am honestly about to slap this fat piece of fucking shit. honestly. likkkkeee how inconsiderate/douche/not give a fuck.

he definatly has something coming his way. i will probably throw his smokes out in the snow.fucking faggot

/rant ;.... sorry op.

6. camel lights, occasionally i'll get american spirits

i also love cigars

7. why not have an option for 20 or 20+ since there are 20 in a pack...

8. 27s, Turkish Royals, Turkish Golds, American Spirits (yellow) =]

9. ^ that's what's up (Royals).

10. [​IMG]

:D best smokes ever

11. I don't smoke CANCER (cigs)

Only my sweet:

[​IMG]

:smoke:

12. I never buy cigs, but if someone offers me I'll smoke with them.

13. Right on dude! camel crushes!

14. [​IMG]

About 5 to 10 a day.

15. Newport. 11-24 a day. more around 15-20 a day. i usaully kill a pack in 24 hours or less. if im drunk then i run threw a pack in a night

16. Marlboro 100 menthols
    1-2 a day
    I should prob stop after this pack thou lol I know crack is less addicting

17. All about the Marb special blend menthols

18. I dunno I was high when I made it, that's actually what I thought I did until I read this and looked at it again lol

I like Turkish Golds too on occasion, when I get tired of Marlboro Lights. I don't smoke American Spirits anymore, but maybe I should lol.

19. Might as well close this whole site down then.. :rolleyes:

20. Only about 1 or 2 a day. Sometimes none. Ive been trying to quit these useless pieces of shit