Cigarette smokers..

Discussion in 'General' started by hornyforthefunk, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Hey anyone in here try Camel Crush. I think their bomb when you squeeze the filter and you have a nice rush of menthol in the filter :D funky fresh. Lemme know what you think.

2. They are in the testing stage so they arent selling them in my state yet. I really want to try them

3. I haven' heard or seen anything about em... are they like those Camel infused? I hated those.

4. yet to try them. they seem like fun

5. awe camel infused or what not are HORRIBLE! aughh I got bogos or the red pack and had a pounding headache and a sick taste in my mouth. I almost gave up on camels after that lol. But they are fun and they come in a black pack:D They should be everywhere around mid August. For sure worth the trial.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

6. I've had the camel infused before, the red and blue packs and I actually loved them... But I was on an assortment of drugs at the time so that was probably why.

But these Crush things just sound fraking weird.

7. Ooh wow, multidimensional logos. Almost think you're going on a trip when you smoke or something lol.

8. Those actually look awesome, if only for the novelty... Wonder if they will be like lights, regular, turkish silver, no 9's, what...

9. Yeah I don't smoke cigs.. maybe 1 or 2 a month, but I'm definitely going to buy a pack of these.. it'll probably last a long time but I'm gonna try these out. I like menthols.

10. They are the only reason Im not quitting smoking yet. Ive got to try these

11. im fucking never smoking menthols again unless thats all i have.

On monday i was drinking and probaly smoked like 15 menthols in the span of like 6 hours. I was begging for my camels.

12. yea fuck menthols them shits is nasty

13. That's exactly what they want you to do.
    Sorry, camel unflitered for me.