Cigarette smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by 420*BlowDro420*, Jan 17, 2007.

1. i know theres gotta be a bunch of people who smoke cigs here too. what kind do yall like....in my opinion theres aint nothin better than lighting up a newport right after a blunt.:smoking:

2. yea i smoke marlbol lights been trying to quit cuz im sick of spending money on them 30-40$ a week when i could just buy bud :mad:

3. Cigs are awesome, even more so when you cant smoke for a long ass time. Camels bro.

And to anyone who says their bad for you, im gonna have cancer anyway so at least ill be skinny.

4. Newport hundo's.

Ready to quit.

Been notcing im spittin up shit latley.

5. Newport Lights are my weapon of choice. I love smoking one right after I get done smoking weed, in fact, its become such a habit for me that I consider it part of my smoking routine. BTW, does any one know if smoking menthol cigs increases your high? This is something I heard years ago and although I don't really believe it does sound plausible.

6. Ditto, started coughing up small amounts of blood. Stopped yesterday, hoping to keep it that way, and it damn sure aint easy specially after smoking up =\

7. today I'm smoking some camel menthol wides

8. Lucky Strikes Nigg*

9. I dont know.

But i love it.

I love jus gettin fuckin ripped. Like the ol days when id drank a couple fifths of E and J between like 3-4 buddies before noon and smoke like half ounce and herb and be fallin drunk by 1:00 and passed out by 3:00 in the afternoon.

But jus smoke and get blowed, Then smoke a newport hundo. I like the feeling. Then like 15-20 minutes later we smoke more herb and then another square and repeat.

10. Nothing like a newport after a bowl.

11. camel turkish silver...:p

12. Always look on the bright side of life, eh?(Monty Python reference) I smoke Camels, about a pack every two days.

13. Can we sticky one of these threads? There's a new one HONESTLY, SERIOUSLY, I SWEAR, every day.

14. Camel Turkish Golds, 15-20 a day

15. I read in HighTimes thats smoking Newports increases your high for a short peroid of time or something like that.

I smoke Marlboro Menthol Mediums.

Trying to quit, thinking about a couple of different methods. I can't just stop cold-turkey because I'm around alot of people that smoke. Anyone found any products that actually work? And to anyone who's reading this thread that DOES'NT smoke ciggerates, I would'nt get into them. I'm starting to really regret the day I started smoking.

16. personally there isn`t anything better than a du marier cigarette although i`ve also adapted my taste to like peter jackson, and number 7 also.

17. i love a port. always in the mood. newport always chills me. i went from marlboro reds to newports a few years ago and my lungs got significantly healthier (even though when im with a bunch of people ill chain somke the motherfuckers).

probably should quit, but i don't smoke heavily enough to be that concerned about my health, although that doesn't mean i'm not aware. i smoke a few a day, then sometimes i can go a few days without one.. it's like that. addiction really isn't a problem for me, i'm kind of astonished as to why not. i've been smoking for almost 5 years.

18. Camel Filters :hello:

But really I'll smoke anything that isnt menthol. God I hate those.

19. Well Camel Turkish Royal are my favorite ones, they are by far the smoothest tasting cigarette, ive tried every brand availible to me. But when I get the craving a Clove Black is allways the cure