Cigarette smokers, a question...

Discussion in 'General' started by MariaJuana92, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Do you ever have those days where you can't help it, but you just smoke more than you usually do?

Sometimes I'll chain smoke until it makes me sick, and then I take a break, and smoke some more. I want to stop, but today is one of those days. Craaaaaaaaaving

2. Not really...Once in awhile.

But I have Godly organs so it doesn't bother me.:cool:

3. Yeah i have that feeling sometimes too. Just think whats worse the craving or the danage to ojr lungs

4. i only chain smoke when im drunk, but otherwise, if my day is shitty, i just smoke more often, like adding a cigarette every 3 hours instead of after every meal.

5. when i'm at work. i'm a delivery driver so i smoke pretty much nonstop in my car. nothing else to do lol

6. When Im fucked up or in a car.

7. i go through a pack every 2 days

8. not really. i only do that when im drunk

9. Sure....

i dont smoke the same number of cigarettes every day. some days its 10, some its 15. depends whats going on. i cant smoke while working so naturaly i smoke a few more on days off

10. thanks to your post in the give advice to yourself thread.. i edited my post and told myself not to start smoking ciggs. to answer your question.. yes on shitty days i smoke more

11. uggggh days like that make me feel like Ill never quit. glad to say i havent had a day like that recently.. quit day t-22 hours, little batch in my last few jays and gniiiight

12. yeah its real hard to not smoke in the car

also, nice tits

13. Thanks, but you never know I could have bologna nipples. Lol I have to smoke within the first few minutes of getting in my car.

14. Anytime im in a car i smoke, so if i end up going out a lot i smoke a lot more.