Cigarette prices in Chicago

Discussion in 'General' started by Authentic420, Nov 11, 2009.

1. My mom is going to Chicago next week and I was wondering what the Cig prices for regular Marlboro reds are in the area. Thanks!

2. upwards of $7, it's fucking robbery

3. $8.50 is a steal here.

4. I would have quit smoking a long long time ago if I had to pay that much

5. Best bet is to stop somewhere and pick up enough smokes to last the duration of your stay in Chicago. I usually stop somewhere in Wisconsin before crossing the border, but we're getting close to $7/pack here too now :(

6. It's not me, it's my mom. She's flying in so going to other area's isn't really an option.

7. I have friends that drive down from Chicago to a gas station that we buy smokes at. They drive down 57 to the Paxton exit and buy smokes at the bp off the exit. All brands are under $5 a pack. I get my l&m or pall malls for under $4.

8. No you wouldn't lol, all my boys said they would quit before paying $5 a pack, and now they are all still smoking and paying over $8!

9. its been like this in canada for a while.

man money for cigs adds up. my brother smoke about a pack a day(prob a bit less).. but thats 10 bucks(pack of belmonts) a day

70 bucks a week. over 250 a month. thats an ounce of dank a month easy.

i would take the weed anyday

10. dude if shes flying into ohare itts an intntl airport, yay. my buddy got like 10 cartons for dirt cheap of reds when he flew there. good shit, duty freee.

11. Hey guys, let's play "Name That Political Party!"

12. over the summer i went out with a girl who smoked and it prices were insane. up north in rogers park i had a basketball offseason training session and my ex told me to pick up some squares on the way home. marlboro reds were 10$... u heard me 10$. that was the highest but i constantly saw prices between $7-9..... my suggestion, dont buy cigs in chicago unless you have to meaning you live in the city.. since you dont buy cigs dont buy them in the chi