Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigarette one hitter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MostDope561, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Today i'm going to my local smoke shop to get a cigarette one hitter (metal one) and i want to know any tips you guys have or that you use for yours like how to make it not get as hot or how to not get scooby snacked or anything youve learned from using yours

2. I have no idea what the fuck your saying, Although I am from Australia and do not know all American terms lol

3. people call them battys, just fill it with weed and take your hit? I'm confused if that's not the answer you're looking for

4. [quote name='"Apu"']I have no idea what the fuck your saying, [/quote]

This made me laugh out loud haha. Also, what does it mean if the one hitter "gets scooby snacked"?? Hahaha.

5. I've used one they pretty much suck aha but don't breathe in to hard otherwise you will get bud in your mouth

6. It tastes pretty bad if you don't clean it every few hits. What I did when I used one was to shove a qtip through it in order to clean it.

7. paper clips work good for cleaning too

8. I love my one hitter, Its all ive been smoking lately. The best advice i can really give you is just to make sure you buy a dugout. A one hitter is shitty without the dugout.

9. just pack it tight when i do i never pull stuff threw and to keep it cool just don't torch it and wait a few minutes between bowls

10. Safety pins are the best way to clean them out

11. I have two one hitters (the cig ones) and I love them. Mine don't get hot but you need to clean them out constantly. Mine also has a screen so I don't get scooby snacked, but you need to grind of the weed every time which is a pain. I literally smoked my onie standing in the middle of South Beach in Miami next to a cop and no one said anything to me.. not sure if it's because i was stealthy with my onie or because it was Miami bitch

12. because you know...if you don't have a dugout then the team can't chill out

but he is right!

13. What is getting Scooby Snack'd ?!

14. I use a cig one hitter when I'm on campus and shit. I think what he means by Scooby Snacks are those hot ass weed embers that can fly down your fucking throat if you breath in to hard when your taking a hit. That shit sucks. haha I'm just taking a wild guess here, this is the first time I've ever heard of 'Scooby Snacks'

15. I suggest getting the glass one. Tastes better and its easier to clean. get some ppe cleaners too, after a while it'll get clogged and imo the pipe cleaners with the little bristles all over them work the best.

16. scooby snacks is ash that flys through it when you suck to hard. fucking hate that shit.

17. I used to have a one hitter, but I was a noob when I was using it and it got real gunky full of resin. I later gave it to my cousin, and she uses it on occasion. Now I just puff on the bowl.

18. i bought one and they are kind of a waste i never use it actually it just sits there unloaded all day for the whole month waiting for years.

19. I'd buy a one-hitter for a scooby snack or two.

20. i hate those cig one hitters lol