Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigarette one hitter appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by floydian slip, Jul 5, 2006.

1. When you gotta smoke in stealth, the best bet seems to be the cigarette one hitter. Looks just like a cigarette and you can pack a couple hits into it, by the time the people start lookin around to see where the good smell is coming from you can have it tucked back away. Summerfest is goin on here in wisconsin, which is a huge music fest that goes on for a week and a half, great bands but so many people that it makes smokin hard. No need to worry when you got the cig one hitter cause it just looks like you're havin problems lighting your cig. :hello: :smoking:

2. Yeah, either that or unpack a cigarette and repack it with a mix of weed and tobacco.

3. If its a huge music fest im sure you wouldnt have to worry :]

4. id say a music fest calls for j's

5. yep i like my cig one hitta :D

6. Bah....my friend has one and I extremely dislike one hitters

7. Well it's not like other music fests like Bonaroo or 10k Lakes. This one takes place in downtown Milwaukee Wisconsin, and there are cops every where and lots of people in their 40's +. it's all sorts of music and usually theres only a couple of bands there every night that would be deemed "smoker friendly" lots of cops and security there, but they don't really try to bust people. if you're doing something out in the open they probably will. But tickets are only 16 bucks a day, which is nuts for the amount of music there is. The summerfest grounds have tons of restaraunts and bars everywhere too.

8. Never heard of a cigarette one hitter

...Anyone care to explain?

9. ^a cigarette one hitter is just a small hollow metal tube that is painted on the outside to look just like a cigarette. it has a small bowl at the end so when you hit it it just looks like you're lighting your cig. it's for stealth and whatnot.

my friend has one and it fucking owns.

10. Yeah man! I got a dugout with a cig one-hitter and I fuckin' love that thing. It's also great for toking while your driving.

11. Where does one buy a one hitter cigarette thing

12. Buy a dug-out they come inside dugouts. You grind up your weed put it in one chamber, the ceramic cig goes in the other chamber. You pull the cig out and shove it down in to the weed and you pull it out and a little weed will be stuck in the tip. Any headshop has them, if they sell metal pipes they should have them.

13. yeah man i used to pack cigs with some weed all the time and smoke em in my car waiting to get out of the school parking lot

14. My mom has smoked weed from a cigarette one hitter for as long as I can remember. I remember ... I don't know where I was or why they were asking me .. but they asked if my parents smoked ... I said yeah they oth do. My moms says No I don't and then I got into an argument with her (I was probably 6) and said yes you do out of that metal cigarette! She was so mad ... but I didn't understand and I didn't know why she was lying about it. lol It's funny to think back to ... after that she tried to hide it better (she didn't do a good job lol):smoking:

Around here you can get them at cigarettes unlimited and other places like that ...

15. aww hell yeah i love mine so much..all my friends hate it though because the bowl is so small and they say it tastes like ass.....they just dont understand how perfect it is:)

16. yeah i totally love my cigg one hitter its the best way to conserve your weed . it totally makes a lil weed go a incredably long ways. best 10 bucks i have ever spent in my life. in my opinion i think they mess me up quicker than a bong or bowl does even tho the effects dont last as long

17. shoot man, my local shop has em for 2.95... damn well worth it either way IMO

18. i think if ur gunna smoke in public.. might as well be a blunt.. or a nice fat joint.

have a cigarette lit while ur hittin it.. and ur good

19. Hate them. its like smokeing crack. man that flames makes yur smoke mad hot and nasty while yur toke tastes like lighter fluid/metal shit/ ruins yur herb. plus one time at a party i hit 1 and this mad hot babe was right next to me and it was like inhaling a flame. it was disgusting, ill snevetr smoke outta one of those again. in my opinion those things are shit. just roll an actual joint and smoke it like its actually weed and actually go get high.

20. nah dude you just gotta get good at it..i smoke mine really good, it tastes fine in fact im about to go smoke some hash out of mine right now:smoking: