cigarette joints

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BoomTastic, Jul 12, 2016.

1. heard of people emptying out cigarettes and stuffing the good ole green in to make a quick and easy joint anybody try this??

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yup. When I used to smoke that is haha!

I'd usually empty out the first 1/3, I'd smoke 100s, the first few drags would get me good and it would finish off with a smoke. Mmmmm

Those were the days

3. Spanish method for smoking in public. very effective but i find the cigarette paper burns very quickly

4. The paper burns to quick it's not worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. had to fill mj in cigarettes in rehab also did it a few times when i was out of paper. remove the filter because you wont get as high with it still on, and lick the paper a lil bit so it will burn slower

6. If you were in rehab, why would you smoke?

7. Just buy a roller. Very cheap. I use an automatic one.

8. Paper burns wayyy too quick. And I can taste a slight cig taste. Just get papers they're only a dollar or two a pack.

9. I've tried it. Burns a lot faster and usually doesn't hold much. Also, from my experience, the paper is harsher than those of joints.

10. If you want to do that try and find a cigarette machine. Grind bud finely..and pack into tubes. I've only done this with sugar leaves..more of a blunt/bong guy for my nugs. Pull inside of filter out with teeth and replace with crutch.

11. why? cuz i pretty much was forced to go there against my will ... people were doing heroin in rehab too its insane how easy u can get drugs in, there are several ways to get drugs in, sometimes the rehab center make u go out of town to do certain things like going to court there bam my friend met up with his gf in court and gave him weed in a mentos packet still remember it this day, played the best ping pong while high there

12. There was a reason you were there and you clearly needed the help if you couldn't go a month without smoking. It just doesn't make sense why you would do the one thing you were not supposed to do