cigarellos

Discussion in 'General' started by mykey, May 23, 2010.

1. Does any one share the love of cigarellos?
    They just have so much more class then gravs

2. hahah i had my fun with cigarellos lol their soooooo badass and get you super baked lol

houston gere :smoking:

3. Second. Slow-burning dutch at the end of the day with a good friend is one of the better things in life. :smoking:

4. second reply is soo funny
    cool man

5. Grape Swisher Cigarellos = My personal favorite dome blunt. :smoking:

6. Cigarellos=
    [​IMG]

7. Grape??? No. Not flavored, they take the taste away, unless ur smokin Reggie Miller!

8. That used to be me because I'm basically a strictly 2-step blunt kinda guy and if you are with a bunch of dudes you'd be better off getting a fullsize dutch or something.

But if you're just chillin at the crib and wanna burn to the head, there's nothing like one of these delicious little mini's cigars for a miniblunt all to yourself.

9. I'm just a regular old blunt hater.

I think the blunt leaf itself tastes awful to smoke especially from Cigarellos.

I'd much rather tap four bong bowls than roll up a blunt just to have everyone slobber all over it.

10. ^This:smoke:

11. All about the Capones

[​IMG]

Hell, I even rock out the Backwoods every now and then

12. I love using a graphe swisher to roll a personal blunt so I have something to smoke when rolling around with myself or a trusty friend, but I never use headies, only some high quality mids. However, I can't stand when people put their lips all over it and get spit on it... Makes it disgusting. But glass/vaping is still my preferred method of smoking.

13. i smoked alot of grape cigs before, i stopped about a year ago, smoke alot one week week camping and lost my appetite for cigs lol. Now i have the occasional cigar (one every month or two if i feel like it) not like the 5-8 i would have a day before lol

14. Friends have drooling problems? :D