Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigar tobacco in joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by initiation, May 5, 2013.

1. I'm currently dry at the moment and since I still like the novelty of smoking, I was wondering if I could roll a joint purely with cigar tobacco (just to do smoke tricks or whatever, I wouldn't be intentionally inhaling it) or is it a bad idea?

Thanks! :wave:

2. Well I'm not a big joint guy anymore, but unless you know how to roll a good cigarette with your papers as opposed to a J, then you should be good because the two burn differently. Also, if you're not a regular tobacco smoker, you might cough or feel odd in your chest because you can't keep all of the smoke out of your lungs.

3. It wouldn't be terrible; will be quite harsh though, even without inhaling and likely make you sick, are you used to smoking tobacco? Cigar tobacco will be stronger than a cigarette, could make you real light headed and nauseous if you're not adjusted.
    Idk man just go smoke an actual cigarette or buy a black n mild or something if you really need something to smoke on; a nasty joint of old cigar tobacco just isn't worth the time.

But I DO know plenty of tobacco addicts who would smoke that in a heartbeat soo do whatever haha

4. You'll be good as long as you don't inhale it.
    Cigar tobacco is not really meant to be inhaled.
    But tasting it/playing with it will be just like smoking one with a different wrapper.