Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigar fillings with weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cashtana, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Hi guys heres whats up, i have smoe nice bud but i usually smoke with tobacco and dont have any but i have a cigar, is it possible to break up the filliings of the cigar very finely and then mix it with the bud and roll like normal?

2. Yes its called a spliff

3. Of course. Spliffs all day every day. I usually use Bugler tobacco, but lately I've been using pipe tobacco in my spliffs. Quite nice stuff.

4. Yea definitely. I don't even break it up finer. Just make sure it's a good consistnet mix

5. Just a warning - it'll probably be harsher than cigarette/rolling tobacco

6. Cigar tobacco isent sapposed to be inhaled, its gonna be WAY harsher on your lung's, almost like a punch to the chest when inhaling each pull.... i learned the hard way that it will ruin a blunt.

7. #7 mortiis11, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly

8. Hmm I've only done it a few times and it was a 20/80 cigar/weed deal I think. But it seems like it's a bad idea lol