Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigar blunt.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rasta_Masta, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Hi, I have bought myself a big cigar to make a blunt out of and i have already wrecked one trying to do so. I have 1 more left, and was wondering if anyone could give me a lil guide of how to Cut, Gut and roll it without ripping it to bits.:smoke:

Thanks.

2. youtube ? google ? serchbar ? not that hard... cut it, empty it, pack it , roll it, lick it, seal it, smoke it

3. Let me google that for you

But you might want to buy a blunt wrap if your gas station sells them (some dont) but you may like them :)

4. wet it cut it empty it put bud with no stems or seeds in close it tight then seal it.

5. wet it with your mouth, get it good and wet
    cut it straight down the side with somethin really sharp
    open it up and empty it out
    if there is a leaf take it off
    fill the wrap with goods
    roll that shit back up
    lick it
    seal it
    put the leaf back on
    dry it with a butane lighter, unless you want to let it dry by itself
    smoke it

6. 1.What I do is lick the part where i'll be cuttin 2.Then I take a knife and cut the blunt in a straight line down the middle 3.Empty all the tobacco out 4.If the leaf is fallin apart lick that part until it sticks together 4.Put your grinded up weed in the blunt 5.Than roll their are many techniques people use to roll figure out what works for you.