cigar and blunt smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jan 4, 2008.

1. i like to smoke good cigars. never ever any swishers or phillies or any thing intendid for blunts, but fine aged cigars. i roll my blunts with dutches. i went to the humidor the other day to get a good newyears stogie and grabed a few lesser priced smokes for regular occations. i decided to (painstakingly) cut and gut a CAO karma sutra. its an orange and mango flavored medium bodied smoke. those flavored cigar leaves and the fruity no name kill i rolled in them mixed perfectly. i do not hesitate to say that was the best damn blunt i have ever had the privledge to toke. next time you roll a blunt why not hit the local humidor and treat yourself to a real blunt.

2. Spoken like a true afficienado. The cigars I buy vary on how much cheese I got. I usually get a Cohiba, Romeo and Julieta, or Aruturo Fuente. Like I said it all depends on the cash I have.

3. I'm going to Cuba for the March Break.
    Going to see what kind of fine cigars I can bring back.

4. i rolled a mini 100% cuban Cohiba into a blunt for new years. i smoked it before i left for the party in my car, it was delicous.

5. Sometimes I splurge on $15 or so cigars for blunts - my friend once had a real cuban, imported before the embargo that he stole from his grandpa, and attempted to roll a blunt with it, and fucked it up. Your should have seen the look in this kids eyes when everybody was watching him try to roll it and then rip the fucker in half.

6. ^^ Thats why I use a razorblade to gut my expensive cigars.

7. I went to Cuba last February, I was 18 years old, stayed at an all inclusive resort with just my girlfreind, you can say I only smoked on the finest Cubans like a chimney all day everyday.

8. rythem- you too know your cigars huh? if you like those might i suggest a partagas, any of the cao line or a nice maduro buccanero. great smokes.

9. as far as cigars, i smoke macanudo's reg. and an occasional cohiba or a monte cristo, the cohibas are a little harsh for my taste. the macanudo is a very smooth cigar similar to the motne cristo. as for blunts, it depends on how fat me pockets are.

10. I went to the Cayman Islands about a month ago and brought back a box of Cuban cigars. The trick is simple.. just take off the stickers on the cigars and throw away the box; claim they are "cayman" or "dominican." Works every time. Just dont go overboard and get like 2-3 boxes.

Myself.. I dont smoke my ganj in a prestigous cigar, especially a Cuban; I have to much respek for the guys who rolled those 'gars by hand, and think they should be smoked as they are. Thats why I go for the dutchies when rollin blunts or just use wraps. Its just my opinion though.

11. i just walked thru security with a box of clearly labelled cubans in my bag. had no issue. but yea, that method is pretty much fool proof. just dont leave em in the original box lol.

12. how the fuck did you crack a CAO? or did you just steal the outer leaf?

13. I like "Backwood" wild berry i think its called and "wild honey" cherry

14. backwoods??????

thos things are possibly the most abominable cigar/blunts in the entire world.

HOWEVER, they are easy to roll into blunts, although they never stick, but dont taste awful.

they still suck!!!

15. Im with you on that about the yellow pack but i really like the purple ones.

16. I smoked two Prince Alberts and a Black N Mild today.

Prince Alberts are better.

Those only type blunts i smoke unless the blunts filled with trees then its a swisher wrapper.

17. I'll make sure to grab some of those when I go to the tobacco shop on monday.

KSR- You freak your blacks? Cause you know your smoking the glue if you don't.

18. my god. that is hilarious.:smoking:

19. Depends on what freaking you mean.

Freaking round here means basically rolling the cigar in your fingers to push the tobbaco all out then you end up refiling it with weed.

But blacks/prince alberts i smoke as is.

I roll swishers.

20. Its somethin I picked up in New Orleans. All blacks got glue in em around the tip.

Lazy Mans Way
    Twist off the tip and rip the last 1/8 - 1/4 inch off
    Loosen up the tobacco at the end and re-attach the tip.

Real Way
    Twist off the tip and rip the last 1/8 - 1/4 inch off
    Roll out all of the tobacco in the black and put it aside
    Take out the inner paper in the black
    Pack the tobacco back in
    Re-attach the tip

**Edit** The inner paper works well for rolling a joint or a thin blunt btw

All blacks got glue on em. When you rip off the tip you'll see what I mean.