Cig with the best nicotine buzz?

Discussion in 'General' started by CasualChronic, Oct 23, 2009.

1. What cigarette gives the best nicotine buzz? Im currently smoking newport kings but would like a better buzz cause these just arent cuttin it anymore

2. I hear jenkem is a good alternative to a nicotine buzz....

3. I don't really smoke cigarettes but Parliament Full flavors were pretty strong when I did. Try smoking with a dip in your mouth :p.

4. I think the answer is Newports.

5. and always will be.

Try kools if newport 100's don't cut it

6. Newport 100s have a little more.

7. I agree. When I was a heavy smoker, nothing gave me a buzz except Newports...

8. I always thought basic Camels provide a fairly nice buzz, but I'm long passed getting a buzz from a normal cigarette. Ports are up there, of course, too. Not everyone likes menthol, though.

Go smoke some Shisha :p Hookahs ftw.

9. id say reds or newports

10. Newports all the way man.

but you can get kools in the green pack
    those are good to get a buzz

or just get some black and milds
    those give you a good buzz too

11. im in the same boat cousin..

Ive been smokin newports for a minute and cant find anything else to get a good nic buzz goin..

12. marlboro reds

13. Camel non-filters.. Sure way to get your buzz on:rolleyes:

14. i dunno what they were but when i worked in a restaurant i use to smoke this chicks ciggarettes and they were like kind of shorter than a regular cigg but they worked reallllllly good. always gave me a good buzz

15. Marlboro 72's?

[​IMG]

16. yesss those are yummy

17. probably electronic haha, since that's all it is

18. #18 Floydian, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

19. Newport 100's These things will knock you on your ass halfway through and you'll be like, "Damn there's still half of this long motha fucka still here!"

:D

20. I concur with everyone about Newports. Those things knock me on my ass. If one doesn't do it for you, two probably will.