Cig Smokers - what do you smoke, and how many?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoooooner, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Drum rolling tobacco, depending on how stressed I am, I go through 2 to 3 a day usually, but during stressful months of the year I go up to seven or eight. Drum has a higher nicotine content I am relatively sure than a standard commercial American cigarette, and thusly is harder to go through as many as most people who smoke a pack a day. You inhale less due to the lack of a filter and generally have a more pleasurable tasting smoke.

I will probably cut the habit as soon as ganja is more readily available, either due to my own grow operations or a higher income, whichever comes first, or both depending. I do not plan on smoking tobacco for longer than two to three years from now.

2. camel lights. i go through about a pack a week.

3. haha dude are you dead serious with that sig right now?

4. ahahahah its a ghost!, oh well freedom of speech :pprepared for bad rep with such a sig

5. I smoke a pack of Marlboro 27's a day. Sometimes more, rarely less. I need to quit very badly.

6. I smoke Marb reds almost a pack a day it really depends though if I get drunk its alot more than usual lol

7. MArb reds, or newportts 100's by choice. Ill smoke whatever offered besides Basics or ultra lights.. Yo KeepsmokinReefa..isse the DanceWith the Devil in your sig. that song is so savage, haha first time i listened to it i was baked and just sat there contemplating how he told such a story in a rap.Techs been a fav. sense.

8. Yeah, Songs raw. I love smoking up someone, Then puttin that song on if they never heard it before and have them jus listen to it. Its raw as fuck.

But back to topic.

Reds or Ports? Thas like opposites homie.

9. i smoke marlboro reds and newports, just depends on the mood im in. 1 pack usually lasts me 2 days

10. yeah i know what you mean,after going through a couple packs of reds, nothing beats a port. Same thing opposite. Those two give me the most bang for the buck cigarette wise, menthol helps me with cottonmouth.

11. i smoke reds baby, occasionally a menthol cigarette that i bum from a friend or a basic 100 from my dad. Generally I buy red 100's and go through a pack in one to two days.

12. marlboro reds pack lasts me around 2-3 days

13. parliament lights a pack a day
    i'm pretty much always smokin' a cigarette, i go through more than a pack sometimes, it's just something to pass the time, tonight i was real bored nothing to do, nobody was posting on the bored i was feelin' real shitty, and i smoked a pack and a half today/night, still goin'...helll i'm smokin' one right now, and then i'm going to get water sit outside my room listenin' to elvis playing inside, and then i'm comin' back in for a cigarette, it is fucking hot in here so i keep leaving

14. Camel Twista Lime is what I'm smoking right now. Usaully Camel exotic blends or filters.(pack every 3 days)

Attached Files:

15. I miss cloves. So much. ::sigh::

Supposedly, my lungs will have fewer holes in them thanks to my willpower.

16. Hells ya bra. i love me some blacks!

17. usually camel wides or marlboro reds, about a pack a day but i'm gonna quit after i finish my last pack, figure it will be healthy for me cause i'm pretty much going on a crack head diet and gonna get jacked up before school starts up again

18. Why do people smoke cigarettes? They usually, lead to death, or very ill symptoms...just smoke weed. :hello:

19. pack a day Salem Menthol Light 100's

20. newport 100's 5-10 a day