cig smokers:menthol or full flav?

Discussion in 'General' started by kangaroofire, Oct 23, 2012.

1. which do you smoke? mostly. what brand specifically. but i want a general idea of menthol vs full flavor. i'm like the only one at my job that smokes marlboro black reds, but i recently switched to menthold but i'm going back to full flav i just cant do menthol it's disgusting.my last 5 or so packs of been black green stripes though so idk i really want a smoke right now but im afraid to walk outside my roommate might be in the kitchen and i'm really high and he sounds exactly like zoidberg so i'ma friad i'm might just crack up as soon as she says hey lololol oh no

2. Used to only smoke Marlboro smooths and 54s, not sure how I actually like them and smoked only them for so long. Then it was Marlboro 27s for awhile. Then strictly American spirits this past year, but now for the past 6months it's been Marlboro reds since Chile doesn't have much of a selection of cigarettes, so Marlboro reds are the best to get here basically, if the store doesn't have those I have to settle for lucky strike reds, I hate those so much, and somehow they are more expensive than the Marlboro.

3. Full flavored all the way. American Spirits is my poison.

4. Started on Newport menthol, switched to Marlboro smooths.

After a while, couldn't stand menthol.

Now I smoke Marlboro Reds Special Blends. And Marlboro 27's if I want to treat myself. :}

Other than that, I've had my fair share of cigarettes, but those are the one's that stuck.