cig smokers: how far down do you burn

Discussion in 'General' started by ipack, Dec 29, 2005.

1. alright, so a few of my friends only smoke their cigs down to the little camel on camels, or the little line on marlboros. i smoke mine all the way down to the butt.

2. i smoke all the way down to the butt....sometimes i find myself smoking the filter :X

3. "I smoke my newports down to the butt like its the last mother fucking one left."

4. cigarettes are way too expensive to waste any not that i smoke them its just my opinion

5. Hell yeah, Add cigs to my weed/alcohol habit and i spend alot of fucking money a month.

Pack of port 100's are like $4.50 at my place and more exspensive other stores. Shits outrageous now-a-days.

Ive heard packs costing up to like $7 fucking dollars.

6. be glad you dont live in NY...

7. filters are the best part!

8. i smoke mine down to where it says newport, which is pretty close to the butt anyway

9. i dont smoke them anymore, but i was underage back when i did. it always pissed me right off when people 'wasted' a perfectly good cigarette by stubbing it out early. i'll smoke anything as much as i can!

10. I used to smoke cigs when I was younger as well, and back then I would smoke it until I started tasting the filter or it got too hot. I was raised to shun wastefulness.

Jah Bless

11. I smoke my Kools all the way down. No point in wasting. You obviously lit a cigarette to smoke it, so why not do it all the way? When I see people out a cigarette that still has tobacco to burn, I sometimes kid around with them like "Man, there were at least 2 more drags on there!"

12. Trying to cut back, so like 2/3.

13. #13 Deleted member 15510, Dec 29, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2019