Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cig smoker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Miklelottesen, Feb 16, 2009.

1. #61 Squeaks, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Nicotine makes me feel quite nausiated..including ciggaretts, and shisha. I have no problem with cig smokers...but it's not the nicest thing when everyone lights a cig and de-danks the weed hotbox. :(

I'll toke a spliff once in a while, but even then I can't have to much. I like to roll straight weed.

2. #62 Anubis578, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    I roll my own. Bali Shag is decent rolling tobacco, and cheap as fuck, too.

Edit: Didn't see this post:

Damn straight

Edit Again:
    When I started smoking, I only smoked cloves. Started with the Blacks, never really cared too much for the Specials, then I found the other flavors. Sort of novelty cigarettes. Can't stand 'em now. The thought of smoking them makes me a little queasy. I loved the damn things, and now the flavor disgusts me.

3. not necessarily hell yeah, more like, yeah...im addicted, damn it. Marlboro Reds or any other Marlboro, if its camel i have to have like 2 or 3 to get the same pleasure i do from 1 Marlboro red, its stupid.

4. #64 Stonebolt, Feb 19, 2009
    I don't smoke non-wacky tobaccy. I don't want to risk addiction, or spend money on a drug that won't get me high. I have no problem with other people smoking ciggarettes though.

5. That shit is sick.
    You smell like cigs,your teeth turn yellow, your spits all nasty.
    Some of my friends smoke idont have a problem with it as long as the smokes not getting in my face.
    Its just not for me.
    But i do enjoy hookah from time to time

6. marlbora blues or stuyevesant.

but i have cut down to 1 smoke a day. Trying to smoke less. so far not going well, i had 3 yesterday.

none yet today though!

7. Agreed 100% Minus the 100s part. Been smoking reds for 6 years now.

Remember, A pack a day keeps the doctor paid. aahahaha.

8. Lol, wait til you can roll with one hand while working or driving manual.

As if cigarettes do nothing, no matter how stressed or unhappy you are all your worries disappear as soon as you light up a smin.

I smoke Winfield Reds 16mg tailors, or if I'm smoking rollies it's either winnie golds or white ox 32mg

9. I only smoke cigs when I am in the mood for em, and when I do it is Camel Lights.

10. #70 wenahaone, Feb 19, 2009
    I've been cutting back. I probably smoked 6 cigs a day at my peak, now I've gotten down to less than a bidi a day. capones are good, used to roll top and bali shag.

It would suck to be addicted and have to quit for good. gonna try and get down to about 1 or 2 a week.

hey, guys who smoke alot: even if that shit doesn't kill you, it's not good for your appearance. you'll get wrinkles sooner and all.

edit: probably start smoking more the last 2 weeks of the term, though.

11. Camel Lights. I've cut back a lot, maybe 3 a week. I mostly smoke when I drink.

12. i do smoke cigs, but i wanna quit. and its like they've got me by the balls or something:eek: and i just need it. but hey im cutting down. so kids don't smoke cigs. and don't let your friends burn your hand with their cig, lol unless you get to burn them back.:p

13. I'd give you some welbutrin that I've got on hand, but you live in "Oneanta." they make it alot easier to quit smoking. I have hardly any craving to smoke when I take em'.

14. John player special.
    "Black Deaths"

15. That first part of the statement is the same for me. I hate the fact that I smoke cigs, and I know if I didnt smoke Id probably be able to enjoy weed more with a better lung capacity for hits:(. I dont know why I started smoking cigs, one of the stupidest decisions of my life. I hate having to spend money on something that harms me and doesnt even get me high, and I hate having to rely on cigarettes all the time, but i feel like shit if i dont have a cigarette. I cant even smoke weed without a cig cuz I get all paranoid after weed without a cig. The only advantage about smoking cigs is getting more high. I am thankful though that I only smoke about 4 or 5 cigs a day, at least I dont need a pack a day!

What you said though about camel vs marlboro though, im on the other side. Marlboro is too strong for me, hard to smoke them, cuz I smoke camels so Im used to those.

16. After a nice long smoke fest I love a nice packed red. Ups the high

17. i smoke occasionally but personally im a dipper. I love me some grizzly wintergreen!

they both cause cancer so i never understood why people would automatically choose smoking over dipping. I know dipping is kinda gross but its still way better than cigs. When you smoke you cant breathe well and you always reek of smoke. With dip you get a WAY better head buzz (at least in the beginning) and you can do it anywhere without those problems