Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cig smoker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Miklelottesen, Feb 16, 2009.

1. The title pretty much explains it all. I know this might seem to be the wrong forum for this question, but I want the results based on seasoned tokers like myself, so...

Personally I'm a cig smoker myself.

2. Mar reds and Camel filters are what I usually run on.

Then again black and milds taste like cotton candy and vagina.

3. I second this statement.

I usually smoke Newports and Black n Milds, but Camel Crushes are just fun. I find it stupid to carry around Menthol, Non menthol, and black n milds...

4. #4 Tuk2, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Love me some Marlboro Mediums, Reds, Camel lights, Filters, and on occasion camel crush or marlboro smooths (taste like a glacier/peppermint Pattie). I had a Djarum Black phase, and american spirits are good.

forgot 27's, and 72's or lights but they're never on sale.

5. marlboro smooths

6. I like marlboro reds, Kool XL Menthols, Blacks, and ill occasionally have a camel wide. i dont smoke very much, i finish a pack in about 2 weeks.

shit'll kill you;)

7. newports. the one and only true menthol

8. I don't smoke cigs but many of my friends do. It's just a choice that I've made. I have no

problem with smokers except when someone blows cig smoke right at me. If your gonna

smoke just be considerate of the people around you and it's all good.

9. I've never smoked a cigarette, but I do enjoy a nice spliff from time to time.:hello:

10. i smoke frequently, i smoke lambert and butler , or richmond king size , they both taste like shit compared to a spliff

11. I already had cancer once. Quit smokin cigs when I found out I had it. Now I dont touch 'em...cept the occasional puff or two when I'm drunk.

12. I smoke cigs before I touched herb, nearly 10 years ago... damn shame. Probably wouldnt have started if I started smoking weed first. Oh well, I guess. I really dont want to be a cig smoker for the rest of my life so I plan to quit one way or another within the next 5 years or so.

13. I smoke a norwegian brand hand-roll tobacco named Petterøe's. I roll with Rizla paper. Though, I use Zen papers for mj

14. Sooner you start the better off you will be. Trust me when I say, you don't want to get cancer...most horrible experience of my life to date.

15. vaginas can taste like shit, let me tell you.

I have never bought a pack, ever. But when my friends are willing to bum me one I usually accept. They're usually Turkish Royals or Marb methols. Meh.

16. Dunhills (menthol or regular), Marlboro 27's, or Parliament Full Flavors are what I smoke on...sometimes a box of menthols here and there

17. marb 27's. and if they dont have those ill go with camel turkish royal

18. Mar reds and menthol are the only ones I smoke, and I also feel bad for people smoking on black n milds, they taste like complete shit =\

19. I smoke mostly Camel filters and Marlboro 27s. I usually pack my cigs and pack keefe into the end.

Black and Mild filter tips aren't bad

20. i smoke blacks now and then. ( black and milds ).