Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cig filter for joint rolling... yah or nah

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kepler27, Nov 14, 2011.

1. would cig filters work for joints. i dont want the filter to filter anything out that a want in my lungs...

2. It will work TOO good as a filter and cut down on your thc intake.

I'd advise against it.

3. You can... but use a pair of scissors to make em a little thinner and a little shorter... should help not waste so much thc.

4. [quote name='"platinumplus"']It will work TOO good as a filter and cut down on your thc intake.

I'd advise against it.[/quote]

This. I also heard that some cig filters have chemicals in them too. Can't trust the cig business...too shady.

5. k i trim to like a forth of an inch. anyone want pics?

6. Use a small piece of an index card or those advertisements that fall out of magazines for new subscriptions. They also sell dedicated rolling "tips" by Element and Raw. I've used both, both work almost exactly the same.

7. [quote name='"Kepler27"']k i trim to like a forth of an inch. anyone want pics?[/quote]

No...

8. I'd go with a rolled up piece of cardboard over ciggy filters any day

9. why not just use a roach?

10. just roll a roach man, so much easier and more effective.

11. what do you do with last inch then so you dont get lip burn. just toss it back into your stash?

12. just burned that thing up and am fucked up.

13. Take it like a fuckin' man is what you do.

14. #14 TelevisedChaos, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    Nah, just get some raw's roach tips from Edit or something...

Roach means a hollow filter/crutch (that you roll yourself) in the rest of the world btw.

Here: http://bit.ly/hE85dv

Don't use cig filters, so nasty...

15. Just cut up an index card and make a crutch.