Cig bong hit?

Discussion in 'General' started by helloMarketing, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Has anyone put a cigarette in there bong? Lol

Any effects?? :d

2. Cigarrette? do you mean the tobacco from it?

3. [quote name='"SuperSkunk64"']Cigarrette? do you mean the tobacco from it?[/quote]

No, from leafs :)

4. [quote name='"SuperSkunk64"']Cigarrette? do you mean the tobacco from it?[/quote]

Jk :p of course from tobacco! Wut else?

5. Its gross and makes your bong taste like shit, and I smoke cigs lol.

6. ya man don't try it. tobacco in bongs is just plain gross.

and if you hit the bong like you would weed prepare to get nicotine overdose. cos that's what i did, i ripped that shit like it was some kush and i ended up throwing up, turning pale white and was gasping for air for about 5 minutes while my head spun 1,000 mph a second while my body shook and sweat uncontrollably.

ughhhhhh even thinking about what that tasted/felt like sends shivers up my spine

7. I'm a cig smoker for years, on and off, but I will never do that.
    I got blunts for that.

8. [quote name='"MarleySubs"']ya man don't try it. tobacco in bongs is just plain gross.

and if you hit the bong like you would weed prepare to get nicotine overdose. cos that's what i did, i ripped that shit like it was some kush and i ended up throwing up, turning pale white and was gasping for air for about 5 minutes while my head spun 1,000 mph a second while my body shook and sweat uncontrollably.

ughhhhhh even thinking about what that tasted/felt like sends shivers up my spine[/quote]
    That's harsh at least you got a high :p

9. that sounds painful. ouchies.

10. yeah one time i tryed chewing tobbacco and the rush hit me so hard i felt so dizzy and sick and fuck, never again did i try that shit

11. Yeah, being stupid I threw in a bowl of tobacco. I got such a bad head rush from it, man. It sucked :(

12. [quote name='"Yosh139"']Yeah, being stupid I threw in a bowl of tobacco. I got such a bad head rush from it, man. It sucked :([/quote]

That's nasty dude. Tobacco is already vile enough as it is I can't imagine smoking it out of a bong.

13. ew my cousin used to do that shit. soo nasty

14. Id did it with a joint I didn't want to Finnish but never with a ciggy

Sent from my Droid using GC Forum

15. Haha people really think our "water-pipes" are for tobacco. Too funny.

16. I tried smoking tobacco out of a gravity bong. Im a surviver.

17. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']I tried smoking tobacco out of a gravity bong. Im a surviver.[/quote]

Your lungs were probably MAD as fuck lol.

18. It felt like I sucked satans dick and his cumshot filled my lungs with hellfire.

19. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']

It felt like I sucked satans dick and his cumshot filled my lungs with hellfire.[/quote]

Lol! Great description.

20. I tried smoking a bit of pipe tobacco from mine once-it's among the worst decisions I've ever made.