cid...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by octopussy, Oct 5, 2008.

1. went to mates yesterday at about 12 and started tanking our selfs with some cones then decided we needed drinks cause we couldnt get through to acid dealer....:mad:

at 6 me and mates are now fucking slaughtered been drinking the rum for about 5 hours while smoking cones, and then we got a fucking sweet call, the acid dealer had finished work and was coming round.....

fuckn seemin like it was gonna be a sweet night aye.. we had buds drinks smokes and tabs

blah

blah

blah

way to skat to be fucked explainging this story so if u get lost just give up....:D

fast forward about a hour...... tabs had started to kick, cept these tabs were realy realy giggley and realy realy bouncy.. woulda been good tabs for a night out not sitting in one place...

anyways through out the night more and more ppl cept rocking up... we had a mad banging crew cranking.....this is where the night started gettin a little bit blurry......

i cant be fucked explaing all the tiny but significant little situations that kept happening through out the night.

but one thing led to another i was there in a house fulll of maddest mates...havving a dope time................................................................... then there was about 8 different times when i was wanting to fight one of my mates, all for good cause the cunt was blantlenty hitting his girlfriend in front of me and our mates...the fucking dog....

another bit where i need to explain some other story for this to be complete.....well fuck that..

my mates stoner who the last time he had tabs went rather loopy, thining he was dead and shit.. started doin wat he was doin that night he had went insane, cept this was one specific thing that he was doin the way he was talking and acting... i went outside jus to get out of the havick

DID I MENTION THAT THESE WERE INCREDIBLY GOOD TABS ONCE AGAIN... came on quick and hard

:hello:

anyway was outside.... and was just standing against the fence of some back yard...

decided to jump it and go exploring....

long storey short had a mad night on tabs until i for some fucked up reason decided to walk home ..... it was about a 20 min drive so this was a big big fucking wack shit stupid walk...

walked home at 1 through some of the worst places to walk through but fucking it for some reason had to be done...i had one thing in my head get home...

i for no reason jus bailed from my mates the buds anything that could possible intrest me...

i bailed from everything and for wat....i was hoping i was gonna find that out wen i got home....

never did got home to a house with no drinks no cones no smokes this motherfucking hole is lacking absolutly everything aye

if u ever do tabs dont walk the streests by ur self at 1 in the morn that shit fuckes with ur head

so now i am home...

trying to get the fuck back of this place

2. CID!!! fuck them fuck trem

3. I wish I could find some good shit, and a reliable person, everyone around here is like yeah I got cid, I said what is it tabs? Liquid? Everyones telling me Pez or Sweet tarts, and I don't trust that one bit.

I baught 2 bunk tabs, they didn't even dissolve on my toungie after 40-50 minutes on my toungue, It felt like the morning after DXM, must have been some shity acid =[