Cid Help :)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by StrawberryDutch, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Hello all. Just to kind of give a background, I'm an avid pot smoker, have been for years. About a year ago, I tried mushrooms for my first time and loved them. Really found that I liked to be by myself while tripping, rather than with other people. I respected the drug for its ability to provoke thought, attain deeper thinking, and help me figure out certain things about my life.

At the moment, I am currently doing a semester abroad in Panama, and have come across an opportunity to pick up some LSD. I've been doing research on the drug for a while now and feel mentally ready to experience it. I don't really have any very close friends i'd feel comfortable tripping around down here in Panama, so I was thinking of trying acid by myself. From what I've read, many people seem to advise against this, but at the same time, I do feel like I can handle myself. My favorite times on shrooms were by myself. I would like to experience the drug not really to just TRIP OUT. I'm hoping it's going to, like mushrooms, expand my mind and help me come out a better and stronger person in the end.

so I guess a few questions:

1) Trip by myself? Why or Why not?

2) A good setting?

3) A few tips to keep good vibes and a happy trip.

4) Supposably getting "Rolling Stones" which are better than "Hoffmans". I don't really know where I can look up the stamp if possible, but does anyone know about them? Are they legit?

5) Any other advice before I go into this?

Thanks all.

Peace.:smoke:

2. I would really recommend getting someone who can watch and make sure nothing happens. I was sitting for my friend once (I still had fun, popped some E and smoked, so it doesn't have to be a boring job) and he almost pissed on my stove. Course it could have been worse and he could have decided to play with something sharp and who knows fall on it or something if I wasn't there.

If you really don't have that option then I'd say you should be in your home and try to make everything as chill and relaxed as possible. Try and make sure there is nothing out that you wouldn't want to stumble upon during your trip and think would be interesting to play with.

3. Just to clarify, I have experienced over 10 mushroom trips, so I have experience in both having good trips and bad, and i've learned how to control myself and prevent a bad trip. ( Breathing, good music, doing new things, etc)
    :D Thanks for the help GC

4. never heard of either of the doses ur getting. and i guarantee the names you are referieng to have to deal with the pic on the blotter the cid comes on.

5. Ive tripped over 100 times on lsd and i find it to be one of the most though provoking experiences u ask a human being can have and if a bad trip starts to happen just remember its not real and nothing can hurt u also it might seem like a good idea to watch pink floyds the wall but it is not!!!