Ci Ci's Pizza

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by likemdank, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Idk if everyone has one of these in their town, but if you do, wouldn't it be sickk if they were open 24/7?

munchieessss.

toke on :cool:

2. Every town should have one 24/7 delivery joint IMO.

Maybe someday, maybe someday...

3. [quote name='"likemdank"']Idk if everyone has one of these in their town, but if you do, wouldn't it be sickk if they were open 24/7?

munchieessss.

toke on :cool:[/quote]

Damn, this is absolute genius. I would ALWAYS be smashing some CiCis late night.

4. And there should be delivery for every type of food. Why is it only pizza and chinese?

Imagine delivery burgers. Or even delivery healthy foods. Could make a killing.

5. [quote name='"lilro"']

And there should be delivery for every type of food. Why is it only pizza and chinese?

Imagine delivery burgers. Or even delivery healthy foods. Could make a killing.[/quote]

A buddy and I had this idea. Place a fast food type place called "munchies" in Cali where weed is everywhere. Serve and deliver everything from ice cream to pizza/burgers/Chinese/etc.. With an extra, small delivery charge. Some nights when I'm SUPER baked, and don't feel like running into the 5-0 going to McDonalds, I'd pay a little fee for munchies at my doorstep. Literally.

6. Fasho.. but this ain't no dominos.. CiCi's is on another level in my opinion. That applesauce pizza... holy shiznit

7. [quote name='"likemdank"']Fasho.. but this ain't no dominos.. CiCi's is on another level in my opinion. That applesauce pizza... holy shiznit[/quote]

Lmfao seriously!

8. Our Ci's Ci's is weird as fuck. shady people, shady pizza haha:smoke:

9. you really dont have a place like that?

there is this company around here called "Restaurant Runners"
    they have a pretty nice list of places they will deliver to your house.
    there is a small fee of course, but you can order basically anything.

10. Wait, do they go places for you, or do they make the food? If they go places for you, that is kick ass.

11. They go to places and pick up what you want & deliver it.
    They have a list of restaurants they will go to, it takes about as long as ordering a pizza!

12. That is awesome. Is their list of restaurants good? And what city is this? I'm going on a cross-country road trip and I must experience this.

13. haha hell ya man!
    the company i am talking about is literally called "restaurant runners"
    it was in greenville, nc.

so if you hit I-40E for about 2,500 miles & hop on US-264 you'll be there.

14. One of my many pipe dreams has always been to run my own "ultimate munchies" joint. Hell if I was successful it would create some jobs. haha

15. Yeah, I have one of these in my town called 'GoWaiter', they give a fat selection of restaurants, whenever me and a 4 other friends get together and burn down, we order food from like 3 different restaurants, and it's a flat rate, like $3.99 (plus tip) goes to GoWaiter, in addition to the money for the restaurant food.

It's a great idea.