Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chupacabra you judge real photo.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adam1120, Jan 7, 2012.

1. #1 adam1120, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    hi there you guy youll know me from my post if youll seen i am a real person. aint a troll either so youll peep this and tell me what you think not fake trust me i can make sure. 1st time this pic hit the internet so gc is first to see. want more info p.m. not giving out person info over the thread or where excatly is this caught just say some where south texas where the Chupacabra is known to be enjoy guys:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. looks like a werewolf to me. thats deff a baby werewolf.

3. looks like some form of wild caine

4. we should breed them and they can become mans new bestfriend. you know in case your dog sleeps with your girlfriend.

5. Idk man it's hard to say, more pictures?

6. there were 3, one got shot the other two flew away fuking crazy they took it to the game warden that night to see if they knew what it was, they said come back tom and that next morning they said they had no idea what we talking about and to get off the property now:/ crazy shit lol and i thought it was a kind of werewolf too not the Chupacabra either

7. It looks like a wild dog with mange.

mange is a parasite that causes a dog to lose it's hair and get infections easily on it's exposed skin.

8. no more pics sorry.

9. yea we try looking that up. look it up and find a dog that looses it far in that pattern its more on its back and upper head / tail. not sure tho thats a good point.

10. dogs dont fucking have thumbs...

11. Did you say the other two flew away ? lololol

12. Taylor Lautner is dead, yay

13. what he said.

14. Whatever it is, doesn't look that real.

15. well that guy send me the pic. cant tell you who. sorry but i aint lieing trust me.

16. I will also side with baby werewolf.

17. Yeah.. You didnt lie..

18. [quote name='"adam1120"']

well that guy send me the pic. cant tell you who. sorry but i aint lieing trust me.[/quote]

Haha you said gc was the first to see it...

19. No but they do have dew claws, which I'm pretty sure would look like thumbs if you held them up like that.

Dew claws are usually removed after being born, as they are an old evolutionary thing that dogs don't use anymore, which is why I assumed it was feral.

Feral dogs aren't going to be cute and cuddly. They most likely aren't going to look like the dogs that we are used to. Most dogs when they are put into a situation without people, will scavange and eat whatever they can get, sleep where ever. Disease can easily spread between "packs" of feral dogs, especially mange which some forms of the little buggers are even contagious to humans.

Basically, you tell me that a dog that's never been in contact with humans (I assume it was born in the wild), is diseased, and probably mixed with all sorts of different breeds, isn't going to look like something out of a horror movie.