Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chunky Glass Pipes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ddog7x, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Ordered a replacement bowl for my bong 13 days ago. Still hasn't shipped. The order status says "Will ship in 4-7 days."

Emailed them 4 days ago (Tuesday) asking what was up. No reply yet.

Emailed them again today a few hours ago telling them if they didn't at least shoot me an email by the end of Monday I'd withdraw the payment and start advising others not to trust them.

Anyone have any experience with them? Are they just slow, or what? I can get the money back if I care to, it's just annoying that they haven't even sent an email explaining the delay, as per their site info:

"We offer discrete shipping. All packages are a simple brown box, with just our initial C.G.P on the return address. Most orders ship within 48 hour's. If there is a delay you will be contacted. Please allow at least 7 days for delivery."

-.-

2. I ordered from them and Recieved my stuff. But it did take long enough that I got pissed lol like 2 weeks to ship.

3. Yeah that website is shit. Buddy got a bong from there and got it on time and all was well. So I ordered a replacement slide for that same bong since it was given to me. And I ordered a nice pipe. $35 down the drain. Never said it shipped, Never got my shit.

4. took one look at the website and knew it was shady...