Chunky Glass Pipes Questions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RealSlimStoner, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Hey i know there are probably 1000 of these threads, but i need some help. On 12/28/11 i ordered a bong and a grinder off of CGP. The order confirmation came the next day, and said that my order should ship with in 4-7 days. However, it never did. I waited 2 weeks before i tried contacting CGP's customer service on 1/10, when i called no one answered so i emailed them. A week later and still o reply, and im getting nervous. What do you guys think i should do? Any help is much appreciated.:wave:

2. not much you can do besides wait, and if you feel youve waited too long, try to dispute the charge with your cc company to get your money back. what kind of checkout was it, and was the "httpwww." part of the addresses highlighted? that'll tell you if the means of processing was secured and legit

3. #3 spuckle, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
  4. Thank man ill try and get in touch with them tomorrow I'm still pissed tho I want that bong lol

5. no problem man, I'd hate to see a fellow blade get burnt, and ive been through the same thing with another website. post how it goes, and if any progress is made. good luck, and I think their general support is 866-562-7219 , I couldnt find a direct number for the merchant dep