Chumaluma from Dr. Greenthumb*pics*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Peacefullbuddah, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Figured I'd post some pics of my current grow . I ordered these seeds called "chumaluma" from Dr.Greenthumb seeds , they are suspose to be sativa dominant while at the same time be done flowering in 45 days . I'm using all fluoro's , it's a combination of tubes and cfl's ranging from 2700k - 6500k , and a total of 274 watts ( for 3 plants ) . I know they're not the greatest looking buds ever , but keep in mind this is only my second grow and I'm surely not an expert . Also , today is day 26 since 12/12 began , and they were vegged for 2 months before that .

Attached Files:

2. Wow, I'm impressed with how much that top cola has filled in. Especially under floros, must be some damn good genetics. I grow under all flourescent light (t12s and CFLs) and only like 1 or 2 plants looked like that at harvest time.
    got any more specifics on your setup? looks like your using t12s too?

3. Chumaluma huh? Looking pretty good bro. I hope the flavor and potency are there as well.

4. dude those don't look half bad, specially for being under floro's.

good job bud

5. I'm using 2 40watt t12's ( kitchen and bath , 3000k ) , 2 32watt t8's ( daylight , 6500k ) , 2 42watt cfls ( 5000k ) , and 2 23watt cfl's ( 2700k ) . And yea they seem to have pretty good genetics , definatly better than the bagseed that I used for my first grow . I should have about 3-4 weeks left until harvest , so hopefully they fill in a little more before then .

6. Thanks for all the positive comments .This is definatly where my patience gets tested the most , I just wanna chop them down so bad ... and that's exactly how I ruined my last grow . I'll post some more pics once they get a little closer to harvest time .:smoking:

7. pretty bad ass i think

8. dude don't chop em down! They're lookin great!

How many lumens are you putting into that, and how big is the space you're growing in?
    Are you using any nutrients/fertilizers?

I'm setting up a flourescent grow, but it's 4 CFLs.... + maybe an HID or two if I can find some ballasts

9. Thanks for the compliment , and no I'm not going to chop them down this time , not making that mistake again . The total amount of lumens that I have is 18,050 . The space that I'm growing in is 4'7" by 4'10" . And yes I am using nutes , unfortunatly they are the extremely high phosphorus containing " wal - mart" nutes , the ratio is 10-52-10 .

10. pretty sick. verrry different from my chumaluma. i got mine from clones and only vegged for two weeks and have been flowering for about 6 weeks... but i also use a 400 watt mh so mine are much denser..

11. Super job at horticulture 101 man... Congrats.

12. Big Ups! Look good to me!

13. "chumaluma" first coined from the BrownDirt Warrior, check out youtube

14. my bad, Browndirt warrior referenced chumaluma as a name for his crop, Mt. Chumaluma must've been the same strain

15. she looks danky man! nice job. hope you get an oz off of her. not much more than that under those flouros it looks like. nice job!:cool:

16. really nice lookin buds man especially for flouros

i hope all goes well, gd luck

peace

17. very nice grow, its good to see some one using the oldschool techniques with tube flouros