Chucks Farm

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by underdaice, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Has anybody in PA ever attended this?

2. nope, what is it?

3. it's like a festival kind of deal. its the first week of october. i know of a lot of people that went previous years and said a lot of people go with acid and other shit and trade buds and shit. they have food and music and shit. somehow the cops don't know or just don't really care. i guess its on this guys farm up in the middle of no where about an hour from state college.

4. sounds fun haha

5. #5 L. G. Faud, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    Sorry guys my browser wasn't working.

6. I went to a few Farm fests. Good time. The next one is October 2-4. I'm not sure if there's an admission or if its donation. My guess would be nothing about $10. The place is outside State College in a town called Rebersburg. (AKA the middle of no where.) Ill be there somehwere. haha

7. Chuck's farm is a great little farm fest. I practically grewup going to chucks. I'm a State College local and Chucks is an event that most locals look forward to attending all year. Its grown a lot in the past few years. There is no entrance fee. Its 100% free to go. it's basically like a huge field party where everyone goes to have a good time. I would probably say somewhere around 1000 people showup for harvest fest (thats what is officially named) each year and that number is growing. I have a feeling this one is going to be expecially crazy because the disco biscuts are playing in state college that weekend so theres gonna be a lot of bisco kids around and the after party for the show is going to be at chucks. hope this helps you guys some.

8. Is there an address I can mapquest or a site to find out more info. Guess I could google ?haha Sounds like a hell of a time. The small fests are the best fests.

9. I go to PSU...its right up the road from me...CAN'T WAIT! Ill take pics or something

10. hey everyone....chucks is great. i havent been there for a few years but i hope to find a ride this year. i live in clearfield which isnt too far so hopefully it happens. hope to see you cool cats there.....

blessed be

peace n love

11. omg yeah ive been there for the past three years.. its pretty sweet. lots of good tunes and cool people

12. Yeah there's something similar in Tonasket, WA called Barter Fair. Bunch of drugs running around in that place, and there are some good bands too. Tons of acid from what I hear. The Greatful Dead played there a few times, and everyone knows how big they were into it.