Chuck Norris Sucks.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Stoner, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Is it just me, or are you blades fed up with stupid chuck norris jokes, whenever i see one i just think wow, youre so cool OP i bet youre definately a mature person, do any of you feel this way?, i have nothing against mr.norris, i had a teacher in high school and his name was chuck norris, he taught basketball

2. Chuck Norris quite frankly doesn't give a damn, Sir.:cool:

3. Chuck Norris jokes? Did I smoke enough to enter a dimensional time portal to 5 years ago or something?

4. i lost all respect for chuck norris and everybody who says chuck norris jokes when he endorsed newt gingrich.

5. The last time i checked he was the one i could remember from movies.... not you

6. OP, you may want to delete this thread. If Chuck Norris gets a hint of it, you're doomed.

chuck-norris-joke.jpg

7. I hate reading suicide notes

8. idk it just seems like hes lame or sumthing lol
    like texas ranger lol

9. Chuck Norris is bitchmade he better watch his back, don't get caught slipp-

10. Chuck Norriss' tears could cure cancer, show some Goddamn respect.

Too bad chuck Norris doesn't cry.

11. Hey that Sidekick movie was the shit.

12. Yeah I always thought those jokes were mad lame.

13. I got a friend of mine who tells me chuck norriss would kick bruce lees ass inna real match. Sayin chuck was an actual competitive fighter.. But ive heard shit that bruce lee would fight on the street against some amazing karate fucks. I refuse to believe chuck would beat bruce

14. I refuse to believe that either.

15. Exactly what I was thinking.

When you're in Texas look behind you. 'Cause that's where the Ranger's gonna be.

16. Dude's a joker ... and an awful actor while we're at it

17. theres gonna be a strain called chuck norris one day

18. Ze Fuq? That's ridiculous.