Chuck Norris is ready

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MountyBounty, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against the U.S. government
    [​IMG]

http://www.examiner.com/x-2071-DC-S...ps-exist-and-will-rebel-against-US-government

Chuck Norris didn't create the total gym for anything, He was getting the populace ready!!:D

2. wow

if he ran for something everyone would vote for him...

idk what to say

3. If it wasn't for his Bible complex, I'd be with Chuck. I guess this 2nd revolution could have been avoided if we voted the Huckster into the WH.

4. #4 stoned budda, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    Im down, fuck the feds! Chuck, i'd follow you to the gates of hell you magnificent bastard!

5. I am gonna purchase the total gym and the action jeans
    [​IMG]

And I will be more than ready for the revolution... haha

6. Wait, so who is going to fight who?

7. I think Texas is going to take on the feds. i dont care imma just backing up Chuck.:D

8. According to Chuck, it will be the Federal Gov. against right wing groups. Glenn Beck refered to it as the "Bubba" effect.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8La5xLYo2-s"]YouTube - War Room: "Bubba Effect". Martial Law, Looting, Hyperinflation, Depression, Chaos, America Implodes[/ame]

9. In the newfound Chuctatorship, one man will decide the fate of congress:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlIVn6EMkiw&feature=related"]YouTube - Chuck Norris Glenn Beck On RON PAUL! 2/26/2009[/ame]

"The only guy I trust"

10. They once made Chuck Norris toilet paper but it wouldn't take crap from anyone :D

11. Sweet,

I hope the rest of NATO helps out.

12. So do I

13. NATO v CATO

14. It's irrelevant who else does what. Chuck Norris wins, period.

But people have been crying second revolution for a long time now, I don't know why this time is any different. It'll probably come out the same way, which is to say, nothing will happen.

15. What will be our saving grace? If we don't come up with something for America to capitalize on (ie Internet in the 90s) we're screwed. We don't produce, we have no money, our dollar is on the verge of collapse...

Politicians have been trying to force on us renewable energy as the next big industry. Will it work?

The last time anything like this was during the oil crisis in the 70s, but that was before our money supply went through the roof.

16. Fair points, money does tend to make people complacent. Maybe I just can't shake my image of the complacent American who would do pretty much anything other than act, which would color my opinion. A full-on revolution is a pretty big idea, but perhaps the British thought the idea equally unlikely in 1775.

17. Chuck Norris is pretty sweet, I loved all those chuck-isms during the campaign.

I also thought this was awesome: "He closes with the words of Sam Houston followed by a plug for his next martial arts event." I know I am high as hell, but the plug for his next event after speaking of the revolution made me laugh.

I don't fancy the idea of 'right wing cells' though, kinda sounds like a little bit like Timmy McVey. No offense, but if the second American revolution is going to depend upon militia groups to save us we are all screwed. I've seen many, many, many of them at gun shows (yeah, I am lifetime member of the NRA and a gun nut). No offense, but if freedom depends on a bunch of half drunk fools running around the countryside calling some unemployed janitor Kommander we might as well call it quits and look for the 3rd revolution.

18. America has had a war in Independence. It's had it's civil war.

It's next revolution must be one of ideas and culture, not of blood and bullets.

19. Pure ignorance. You generalize gun owners as half drunk fools running around the countryside (somehow I doubt you are a NRA lifetime member). Also do you ignore the fact of how many veterans fought for the U.S. over the last 20 years? Yeah i'm sure the unemployed janitors are going to lead the way:rolleyes:

20. Talking of Janitors, look at how sad our country is becoming.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-janitor-applications,1,4813360.story
    Many of these people are just victims of our over budgeted government and our ridiculous foreign policy. I don't even want to think how many of these individuals have college degrees