Chu Majek

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by sallygram, Oct 7, 2016.

1. A good selection but you do need to be able to read Spamish but they have a lot of seeds and will sell a single seed.

They are one of the least expensive out there. They sell a low cost brand of seeds that I have bought and been happy with. I usually buy a few and turn them into mother plants.

They do take a little longer then my orders from Attitude seeds but that may be the Spain Post. I did have a problem recently, I didnt get an order-after I gave up on it, I received an email from them saying it was returned to them due to an imprpoer address and they resent it to me free of charge.

They also have a good system to get them money that allows for Americans to use credit cards.

When I started to order from them I was a little afraid since there are few reviews and they don't have a slick website but they have gotten me some awesome free seeds thrown in a few seeds that I actually liked more then what I ordered.I have also ordered from Crop King and Attitude. Crop King has some amazing gentics but the selection is very limited and since they no longer take they are hard to pay (cash took them a long time to receive) Attitude has not let me down but I pay more and have the same germination rate as Chu Majek, however I have bought from them and gotten the seeds in about a week as opposed to two weeks with Chu.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I bought some Purple Peyote seeds (Cannabiogen) through him. The website I used had an English option, shipping was fast to the USA, maybe 2 weeks or less. He was very communicative, prices were reasonable (especially for shipping with tracking), and he was helpful with specific advice on harvest for this unique variety.

I'll definitely use that shop again.

• Like Like x 1