CHS Treatment Capsaicin Cream

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PEAGreenville, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Hello Everyone! First thread I have posted on here, but I see no mention anywhere of treatment of CHS. Some mentions of Lemon Verbena Tea but other than that nothing for treatment besides not smoking.
    I think I have CHS. Once I started getting nauseas I was suspicious because I'm a chronic smoker, and I fit the bill for the type of person with CHS. So I stopped smoking, and to alleviate the symptoms I applied Capsaicin cream to my abdomen. Within, 30 minutes no nausea, and only slight burning where I applied the cream. Haven't started smoking since but symptoms were completely gone in 30 minutes! Does this work for anyone else? Would love to hear your stories.

-PEAG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi, I have CHS but I am fortunate to have not had any stomach pain. I get the nausea and lose my appetite. Throw up if I eat anything. My first "treatment" began when I read that stopping smoking for 30 days would do the trick. I had to do something because I was getting sicker every day. Dizziness became dangerous. I was ready. Took a few days for the symptoms to disappear but I started to feel much better. My Dr. said if I was going to smoke again, to go slow and stop at the amount that keeps symptoms away. Well, about a year later my symptoms returned. I was pissed right off. I went out and bought a dry herb vaporizer. Had no idea that it would fix the problem but it did. It's been about 2 months now, and still, no symptoms. They are completely gone. Dr's are saying that if you are going to smoke weed, this is the safest and healthiest way to do it. So far, so good.