Chronic's average yield per plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stonehenge, Mar 5, 2005.

1. Im goin to be plantin chronic seeds in a couple days and i was wondering if anyone knew the yield for it per plant, or if anyone can find out

2. a million pounds!

I'm just messin, It depends on lots of different things.

3. hey stonehenge i dont think you should grow...because...you dont know what you are doin AT ALL...not to be mean but...do u have seeds??? did u buy them or are they bag seeds??? do u have a set up??? have you read any growing guides??? if so then you could answer your own question about the yield...IT DEPENDS ON THE PLANT...an indoor could be up to 4 ounces prob less but it depends...so...READ MORE BEFORE YOU GROW...

4. Yes, I encourage you to read the guids before you grow, especially because chronic is not a strain :/

5. i have read guides, i got the seeds from a dealer whom i am best friends with, i have had a setup for a while now, and i was just wondering if anyone knew an AVERAGE for the chronic plant im not askin for ur fuckin critisism on how much better u are than me at growing, i know yall are better already otherwise i wouldnt have posted this thread, shit. are there any civilized pot heads out there?

6. stonehenge, read some guides before you get going, that question is basically impossible to answer... although your first yield will generally be not as much as you expect, but with continued practice, and more experience, you can and will increase your yield, check out the Stickys in the growing forums, lot's of good links, also check out Overgrow's Growfaq

Chronic is a strain offered by Serious Seeds...

Killa you don't sound much more knowledgeable yourself, could be up to 4oz probably less? Well theres people who can grow 1 indoor plant to yield a pound, even more, and then theres other people who will grow 1 indoor plant and get less than a half ounce, also doesn't depend entirely on plant, growing medium, lighting, growroom conditions, the experience of the farmer, and so on and so forth will all be variable factors in the end result...

7. Now that you get snotty, there is no way to answer your FUCKEN RETARDED question.

8. Indeed. Cant expect help without giving a little respect.

Yeild really depends on how big you grow your plant, and what kind of lighting you use, you cant really just say 'what kind of yield will i get'

9. yea Splifster is right i dont know much i was just sayin what i thought...i have never heard of 1 pound per plant as in indoor plant...so sorry...but if he is new i did not think he was goin 2 have a big harvest...the part i disaggre wit you is when u said it does not depend entirely on plant, growing medium, lightin, etc...that is what determinds his yield...

and stonehedge y r u bitchin when people r tryin 2 help you...there is really no average...

10. o and by the way, chronic is a strain splifster said , the next time u wanna show off how smart u are attack different newbie, i do know alot about growing cuz ive been around it too much, im not trying to get snotty with anyone, i jst dont want a question shot back in my face, a simple i dont know would be fine and i could jst go on to a different thread, i havnt smoked in a long ass time so im probly a little edgy srry about that, i dono maybe i frogot to take my prosac, joke, but thanks splifster for puttin killacam in his place, everybody has a start at one time and everyone has had questions needing answers i dont mean to cut anyone down with this post srry if i have
    chronic strain http://www.worldwideseeds.com/range.php?rangecode=SR

11. sorry everyone i am really fuckin edgy today i cant help it, forgive me i jst need some bud which i have benn long in need of, i dono where im goin with this im in a bitchy mood today, jst one of those days srry again

12. no prob..thats why you need our help to grow..so you wont lack the sweet ganja anymore..:) oh and i hope u wernt calling me a newbie ;/

and killa, i said it DOES matter not doesn't.

13. With its indica background Chronic can produce up to 600 g/m2 without losing that connoisseur feeling.

thats what it says on that site, btw.

14. Stonehenge: http://www.seedsdirect.to/?page=shop/browse&category_id=0769702e21539d7bf62491f380f09d91&

has em for cheaper, worldwideseeds is a price jacker

Killacam: I should have added a sem-colon it was supposed to read like this:

also [yield] doesn't depend entirely on [the] plant; growing medium, lighting, growroom conditions, the experience of the farmer, and so on and so forth will all be variable factors in the end result...

hope that clears it up, as you're the one that said "about the yield...IT DEPENDS ON THE PLANT"

15. it is ok Stylez1877 i was not even talkin 2 u and i dont care anymore...i just learned that chronic was a plant so i learned something...

16. hey i tought the pros somethin