Chronicles Of A CheeseTown Cheeser

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GBsCheeser, Jul 11, 2006.

1. What's up guys?

I love reading these stories, especially when I'm mad blazed! haha, I read all the stoner stories on hightimes, waytoomany, and here. I like to tell my crazy adventures myself, so I figured I'd start a thread where I could unload them all. Not that I have anymore than anyone else but I have a large selection that I enjoy recalling to new friends all the time, haha. I'm leaving in Aug for the Army so my style is going to be kinda cramped for a long time soon, I figured this is something I want to do before then, lol.

Anyways, I'll start with a very recent story...

So this all starts out with a very normal occurance lately in my house. My mom geeks out really hard because she found an apple in the garbage that I'd use to smoke a bowl that day, and decided yet again to cause a cataclysmic argument over it. This basically resulted in me being grounded. I'm 18 and moving out soon, but I can't really get thrown out 3 weeks before I leave for the army, ya know? So I'm like whatever, I just bought an 8th of some decent beeshters, and I was grounded from last Thursday to the 4th of july. Anyways, I limit my sessions to liek a bowl in the morning and a tnight, but we go out of town all weekend and I decided not to bring my weed. Big mistake, because I went to my family cabin and my smoking uncle was dry, so we spent all weekend riding his new fatty dirt bikes, NOT HIGH. Anwyays, we come back and leave town right away again on Sunday, when we go boating. We eventually tie up to about 17 other boats in this cove for the 4th celebrations. Late on Monday night, at like 12 after a long day of drinking at local bars, me and my dad's best friend climb into a dingy off the back of his boat and stealthly cruise up to the shore which is a Natl Park. I had just gone to my boat which was empty because everyone was partying at the other end of the boats, so I had a quick bowl sess before this.
    When we get to the beach, he rolls out a bag of huge fireworks, all unraveled. These are highly illegal in our state, and in a Natl park the fines owuld be about 1,000 for us to have been caught with them alone. The night before we'd been literally kicked out of the campgrounds, for TALKINg at a fire at 10pm. No lie, my family, lol. So we setup 3 tubes, and start launching them like crazy. Everyone on the boats starts going nuts and cheering, and there are about 35 boats in the cove. People in the campsties start applauding and we launch these things as fast as we can. We burn off about 75 of them, before we hear murmurs on the boat...then "Run! Forest Run!" We look down the beach and see a state trooper pull up and get out. We jump in the dingy with our equipment and start pushing it out about 20yards to deep water, before we zoomed out with no lights, getting away JUST as they got to the beach.
    After going back to a boat to sing old Willy songs and a few Bob Dylan songs with about 15 people, we all went our own ways to bed. I went to my dads best friends boat and asked him to talk for awhile, because my parents have been really hard on me for smoking, and he was a known stoner for 30 years until recently. We spent about 3 hours sitting around and drinking. We drank all his beer he had left, then finished half his Capt too. At the end he admitted it'd been like 3 weeks since he'd blazed last, so I was like "Well if I had green right now, you wouldn't smoke?" and he seemed really torn, so I busted out my shit. We smoked a real quick bowl and then we got kind of sketch, cause his was the middle boat in all 17 and anyone might cross his swimming platform. All the boats were from a local Yacht Club, so it would have been kind of scandalous for him, haha.

Anyways, I know that started pretty slow, but it was funny as hell to blaze out my dads best friend when both my parents adittamandtly appose weed.

Whattya think? I got more, but I gotta see if this is even funny, lol.

2. Nice story, i enjoyed reading it. But what I dont get is how you manage to get grounded when you're 18?