Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ChronicClif's guide to NOT getting ripped off and becoming chill with your dealer!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChronicClif, May 12, 2011.

1. Haha yeah bro just spreadin the love of knowledge:D

2. Most of this is common sense to me but could be helpful to newcomers.

3. very good guide for new smokers

4. Most of this is common sense, if you want to be chill with your dealer don't be a pest.

5. Trust me though man, What is common sense to a seasoned toker is revolutionary to a new toker.

6. #26 Blunted123, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Confronting your dealer almost always works, and if it doesn't, you didn't go about your business correctly. Most dealers are business men first, and if they have any sort of positive reputation, they'll have their eyes on the prize. Any sort of business man appreciates another, even though they are competition. If you relay to him the fact that it is simply uneconnomical to keep buying such a light sack, he'll shape up, on the double. If not, he's not a dealer you even want to "deal with," if you can even call him a dealer. If he's busy ripping people off, he's not a good enough dealer to make a living doing it right, so how can he be reliable?

Dealers should want to give you a killer deal on some great bud to keep you coming back; that's their way of showing success. If he needs to skimp you 2 tenths of a gram on a $20 bag, he must be broke.

And, in most cases, he's spent some time on the streets, and on the streets, you'll get no where unless you stand up for yourself and don't back down. Tell him you want your money back, don't ask. And, again, if he can't give you a refund, or at least double bag it for the screw up, he's broke and you shouldn't waste your time.

Sorry, but I don't care how good your weed is, it takes a business man, not a scammer.

Edit:
    And ripping people off is no form of art, at all. It's one of the simplest things to do, which is why most "dealers" who rip others off are in high school. Again, it's no art, it's childish and leads to a wildy unsuccessful business venture, not to mention the retaliation that some take over a bag of weed. Please don't brag about something so silly, as you're not even supposed to speak of dealing, anyway, let alone brag about how bad at it you were. Let's move on to your point; don't get ripped off by a penny-pinching punk, and find a business man.

7. Wisdom, I couldnt say it better myself