Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kyle20052, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Chronic isn't a strain its just slang.

To me chronic is just another word for weed, but lots of people use it to refer to high quality buds.

If that is what you are asking then yes it looks like you have some real chronic. good price too, nice pickup.

2. damn bro that price is so good

3. Thanks, and yeah chronic isnt very much a slang around quebec, more like a strain. :)

4. Bud looks FRESH., where in QC do you live?

5. Chronic IS a strain actually. Sensi seeds. or Serious seeds, something like that, but it is in fact a strain. I believe Northern Lights x Skunk x (ak 47 x Skunk) or something like that.

too lazy to look it up.
    But you CAN!!:hello:

6. Someone sprinkle sugar over those cookies?

7. No, lol, it's the camera flash.

8. Outaouais, gatineau

9. Looks wet for some odd reason and like something has been sprinkled on top.

10. It's not wet, and once again it's the camera flash from the Iphone.:hello:

11. cool I didn't know that.

12. ehhhhh Either the OP is trolling or something. That bud looks quiet exceptional and $90 for 22g's is outrageously cheap. Am I missing something?

13. Canada!

14. Quebec

You'd be suprised ... , a pound (16 oz) of this would cost me ~1500.

15. Those buds are covered in sweet resin, looks very sticky!

16. good smoke for sure.

17. Definitely :)

18. Im from the same area homie, this shits going around everywhere...M-39 im pretty sure. 110-120~/oz

19. Holy fucking shit. 90 for 22gs!?!? I could have just got 44gs!? I'm coming to Canada very soon my friend.