Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chris_08, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Right....but apparently we get alll our dank from detroit and toledo..? Yet michigan and ohio arent even on the list.

2. These numbers for obvious reasons are not going to be 100% accurate.

Also they only track where cannabis changes hands for cash, not where its produced. Most cannabis is trafficked throw multiple hands before it gets to the smoker.

3. Toledo does have the smoke though bruh, he's actually not lying... now KY might not be getting the majority of their smoke from those two places but the D and Toledo do have smoke.

4. Right i know they've got name brand dank but he told me most of the shit we get here in lexington is from there...i was like whaaa?

5. yea i see what you saying.

6. what's up fellow kentuckian? louisville here and around these parts chronic is synonymous for dank.

7. Yeah thats what i've always heard. Whenever people say they have good shit usually they'll say "i've got some chronic" but i always thought that chronic is not only synonymous for dank but also a specific strain. Hows the green over there in louisville btw?

8. Chronic is a strain.

9. it's pretty good man. for the first time in a while i've got some homegrown louisville weed. i usually pick up when i visit my good buddy in lexington actually

10. Thats where im at. Seems like most of the shit around here is dank and i cant really afford dank but i dont mind some nice mids or beasters since i usually smoke blunts/jays anyways. Do you go to UL?

11. Around here when someone says Chronic, they usually mean high quality, no-name.

For instance, "This bud here is some chronic."

12. yea my latest pickup is what i would call chronic haha. noname dank, hairy and crystally but it was pretty expensive - 80 for a quarter. yea i do go to uofl

13. in my experience, that's only an east coast thing, everyone else refers to chronic as really good bud.

14. chronic just means high quailty. same as dank at least in my experience. there may be an actual strain called chronic but there are so many strains out there that i wouldn't be surprised at any name.

15. #36 hendrix, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
    i never knew that chronic is actually a strain, around here the gangster kids usually call weed chronic. and the guy i buy from doesnt lie to me about strains or whatever, he just says if its good or no. good, really good, kinda good, ok, etc

16. This.

If weed's good you may call it "chronic".
    Chronis is also a term sometimes used to describe weed laced with blow.
    But it is a legit strain name...just make sure you get it straight with your dealer if that's what you're looking for...