Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic VS Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PresidentKush, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Which do you prefer? I'd take chronic over the mids no question. But I know people who have access to chron but smoke mids because they're cheaper and can afford a larger quantity. I like chronic cause of the better smell, better taste, and cleaner better high. I feel like chronic also has more possible health benefits than mids can offer. Plus, dank is just dank.

2. Dank takes less to get you high so it's probably better on your lungs.

In the future there are gonna be little white rocks, resembing crack, of pure THC.

3. I smoke dank every day of the week. things have changed alot where I live since it became a medical state. 3 years ago there was nothing but shwag and low mids. now I have access to so many great strains. its a beautiful thing.

4. If you have the cash always go for quality. But, if you are a person who doesn't make much money then go for the mids probably.

5. Thats awesome. I can't wait for the day we become a medical state, so people wouldnt have to worry as much about the harsh laws here. Plus, dank strains would go up in demand and availability, and hopefully down in price. Then we wouldnt have to pay out the ass for clones and imports from medical states.

6. Whichever gives me MOAR!