Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic vs. Mids (Eating)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potsmoka23, Jul 26, 2011.

1. So I'm trying to get higher than I've ever been and I know eating is the way to do that, but I'm torn.

I can buy a gram of chronic for $20 or a quarter of mids for $25-$30.

I know chronic gets you way more stoned from way less while being smoked, but I have two questions:

1. If I were to eat a gram of chronic vs. a quarter of mids (all at once), which would get me higher?

2. Would the high be any different?

2. If you don't have much tolerance and you do it correctly, either will have you floored. Go check out the edibles section of grasscity if you need some ideas/help.

3. Get the quarter, eat all of it in one massive brownie.

Come back here, realise you've gone insane.

4. wtf? your comparing 20 dollars for 1.0g of weed vs 7.0g of weed?

go with the mids! make a shitload of brownies and eat them all.

5. I wouldnt even consider the chronic. Ive never gotten high from edibles though, but apparently mids are just as good.

6. Awesome thanks! It's nice to have a definite answer. :D

7. #7 potsmoka23, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
    I have another question.

I've been on an empty stomach since around 10 am and I'm planning on making some firecrackers first thing in the morning. I don't plan on eating until then.

I've also not smoked weed in about month, so my tolerance is very low.

My question is.. If I smoke weed tonight (before I eat), will my tolerance go up so that the high from eating will be affected at any perceivable level? Will the fact that I'll be practically starving weigh out any of this?

Really I'm just looking for a general explanation on what to expect, and if smoking the night before (after not smoking for a month) will change anything.

8. Sorry to triple post but I'm dying for some feedback. :/

9. Dude, fucking eat some food. You don't need to starve yourself to boost your edible high. And it shouldn't matter, although you may want to wait and just eat the edible so that you get blasted coming off a t-break, but it's up to you.

10. naw dude smoking the night before won't increase your tolerance at all.

11. So you've been on a t-break for 1 month.

Eat some food and smoke a few bowls tonight. Wake up in the morning after a SOLID nights rest and eat those edibles on a very, very light stomach and you'll be blasted. No reason to eat edibles right now as you don't have a tolerance.

Also, you've been on a break for a month, so when you get high for the first time after that long break, all you'll be saying is "I'm at fucking peace again." I say that every time in my head for the first high of the day. I assure you, you'll be at peace :p

12. Oh I know I'll be at peace for sure! :)

But my reasoning for eating edibles without a tolerance is precisely to get as blowed as possible. :)

That's why I haven't been eating too.

I'm just trying to make this as hardcore as possible really hehe. :)

13. Just smoke it. You don't really have enough bud to make edibles worth it.

14. get the mids, eat it all, fly away