Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chronic vs middies.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by vbrasta, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Well money was kind of tight like 2 months ago, and chronic blunts all day at 20/g were killin me. i stopped for a little and got some money now, been getting chronic but only smokin outta my bong/one hitter so a gram lasts me anywhere from 2-4 days. Should i start buying in bulk of chronic? Like is it really that much better of a deal?

I was thinking a while ago of just coppin like an oiunce of mids every month or so, and dont sell any of it.. just roll mad blunts haha, but then my lungs would probably die.

What do you guys do?

2. #2 plip, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
    i buy/smoke when i need to.

got a connect that lives literally down the hallway

and my roommate is always stashing.

i havent bought more than 1/8 since 2 years ago

if i cant smoke dank then i just dont smoke

3. I used to buy only 20/g buds for a long time until I realized how much money that wastes.

Now if I dont have enough to get an 1/8 of dank im buying mids.

I usually dont pick up if its less than an 1/8 though.

4. #4 redchrons, Jan 16, 2010
    Don't buy in grams its useless. It lasts you a day or two then you need to worry about calling your dealer again. I just get an 8er every 2 weeks. Doesn't matter when I run out, I wait 2 weeks to buy again so I'm not blowing through $50-$60 a week. You could also just save up and buy a half or something and just have that for a few weeks. Smoke joints at first to get super baked then work your way down to bowls so you waste less towards the end of the bag.

5. Yeah i think im gonna buy a quarter of dank, i can get em for 100... but seriously my dealer is like one of my best friends, and he lives in the house directly across from me haha, i got the life.

I feel like gettin buds, i walk up front and look out the window, see if his car is home and go on over

6. if you can get an ounce for 300-350 i would do that of chronic.
    its alittle more than grams of mids. but its so much nicer :D

7. my dealer is 3 steps from my door to his.
    we are roomates
    and he keeps the chronic :]

8. :hello::hello:

9. only stick with chron, its the only way to do it. I personally think buying grams is a waste of money. save for a halfz if you can get it for 180 thats getting an extra 8th to smoke on.

10. If you're worried about money, just find someone with nice mids and buy halves and Zips of that. Sure you could take like three hits and be ripped of chronic, but cost wise think about how much bud you'll be getting for your money.

11. If your about money go for mids, smoke with friends, have fun.

12. i dont see y u shouldnt buy mids and roll fat blunts all day long as long as u can afford it. if u cant afford chronic blunts id say the next best thing would still have to be blunts with mids just because blunts r always the way to go

13. it depends on if i feel like smoking longer or b etter at the time... i'd go for either whatever serves my purposes better..

14. always chronic, never middies. The one exception to the rule is if i am really wasted and some rolled middies gets passed my way, really hard to say no to a joint/blunt when drunk ive found, no matter what's in it.

15. #15 SimplyLemon, Jan 16, 2010
    an 1/8th isn't that much of a save. 3.5 for 65. When you think about it, 20+20+20=60
    20/2=10
    You save 5 dollars for a 1/8th pick up. [Or at least I do] You don't start saving big until you buy in 7, 14, 28 gs. Everyone once and a while I'll get 60 for an 1/8th, but it's not often enough.

Edit: My child hood around pot mostly involved mids till 11th grade. [starting in 9th] Personally, if I'ma roll a blunt or join, I'll use mids, vape, mids, smoke a bowl or bong, heads. Mids are good when you just wanna spend the day high without wasting all your money.

16. Buy in bulk, i used to do the dub a day then i did the math. 140 for 7 grams, or i can get a quarter for 70-80 or i can get a half for 130-150 or a zip for 250. Now if you think about it thats a lot of savings, I could get double the amount of weed for the same price as a dub a day. It requires no maintenance get a mason jar and your set.

17. I smoke mids all the time and when I treat myself to dank, often (but not always) my expectations aren't met. Then for the rest of the bag I gotta be a little carefull not to load up as often as with my mids.

I have a harder time finding mids in New Orleans. Go Saints. WHO DAT!!!

18. headies are over rated unless they're absolutely some dank ass headies, i'd rather spend like two bills less for a z of nice dro than get heads.. orrr i'd get a q of whatever and start slinging to a few friends..

19. i can get halfs for 180. ima start doin that thanks guys.

BUT, i did get 3.2 for 45 today of chron cuz my dealer hooks me up since i helped him get back on his shit when he got robbed

20. i get my backyard boogie for free, all i have to do is go outside and pick up some dirt and put it in my $400 roor or my 6 change volcano