Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic use and post dizziness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Narg, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Hardy smoked for the past 4 years, and lately been thinking about taking it up again for so many different reasons(not relevant). Major reason I quit is because the day after I smoked I would be crazy dizzy every time I got up or moved my head too fast. It was especially terrible because at the time I was do physical labor. I would kneel down get up and my eyes would go black and I would sway like a retard for literally 30-90 seconds. I'm trying to figure out why, if I can fix it , or if for some odd reason it wasn't even the marijuana. So far I haven't found anything really linking it with marijuana use, but can't understand it being anything else.

Things of note:
    -This happened on a regular basis for 2-3months (If I recall correctly) much of which was after I quit.
    -I wasn't doing any other drugs

yup

2. You probably have low blood pressure like I use too. If I sat down for more then 10 minutes and got up too quick, my head would start throbbing and I would go blind and sometimes even black out but as of now I haven't had that happen to me for quite some time.

I doubt it has anything to do with the weed but it could. If your really concerned go talk to your doctor.