Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic smoker. Hematology (blood labs)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gabbagabba1, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Hey bros. I'm a longtime lurker. I have been a Daily MJ user for a long time 4+ Years. I also work out and stay active. My blood pressure and weight is good but My blood labs have been the same over the past 3 years. The low white blood count pretty much everything. My nuetropics (spelling) is also off. My doctor asked me do I suffer from allergies or if I'm getting over a sickness. I've rarely been sick since using the herb. Def not anymore than the next guy.
    Posting this to see if any other chronic smokers noticed similar results. from my research it seems that cigarette smoking can possibly cause similar numbers. But I've never touched the stuff. Only once. image.jpg