Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chronic smoker help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nahitscool, Mar 24, 2012.

1. ive gotten high everyday for like a year. its become part of my daily routine to wake and bake i use a bong but lately ive been thinking that im doing damage to my lungs. im not addicted cause i can stop at any time its just im very dependent on weed to entertain me cause if im not high ill be bored all day.

i know theres no proof or anything but in your opinion do you think ill get some type of cancer if i continue?

2. $300 nah i bought my bong for 20

3. probably not lung cancer or any cancer just from weed. If you smoke a pack of cigs a day and 10-15 blunts a day like me then I'd say you're screwed.

saw some commercial the other day that said 1/2 of all men will get some type of cancer in their lives.... it was like 1/3 of all women too.

So.......... fuck it :smoke:

Also, one year isn't much. Wait until you're saying 10 years..... 15 years..... 20 years...... It's your choice.

4. People have smoked daily for much longer than you and their lungs are fine, myself included. The bong is fine and with your tolerance i doubt any other smoking method will get you as high as you want to be.

5. Keep using the bong, you'll be alright

6. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say ditch the bong, there is absolutely no need for all that smoke to be in your lungs. Bongs are cool, but I will never own one, got a good vape a month ago and love it. It could be because I have puss lung as a good reason why I don't care for bongs

7. Not trying to bea dick, but IME ppl who say they aren't addicted and can stop at any time usually are. If your so worried buy a
    vape. Its a win win situation

8. Vapor geinie for 50 bucks best investment ive ever made

9. VAPE. Just my opinion but I use an e-cig and vape my bud and I've regained a lot of lung function, blood pressure is down, and you get better tokes.

10. [quote name='"Abundant"']VAPE. Just my opinion but I use an e-cig and vape my bud and I've regained a lot of lung function, blood pressure is down, and you get better tokes.[/quote]

You cape out of an e -cig? Like the ones they sell at the gas station?

11. [quote name='"MagicTC03"']

You cape out of an e -cig? Like the ones they sell at the gas station?[/quote]

I think he means he vapes his weed, and uses an ecig. Seperately.

12. This. Both use vapor in different ways. Use a vaporizer for your weed and use an e-cig for your nicotine.

They are similar but non-compatible (currently). Electronic cigarettes vaporize a pre-made liquid nicotine solution mixed with flavoring (tons of flavors). A vaporizer for your bud will take the ground-up raw herb and heat it just to the point that THC is released. Both methods eliminate the smoke.

Also a second note on e-cigs. They use PG (propylene glycol - found in fog machines and most cosmetic products) to create a vapor the user can see. The cool thing about this is that it is what hospitals use in ICU atmospheres to kill airborne pathogens. Since using my e-cig 3 years ago I've been sick once and this was while I was teaching 4 kindergarten classes a day. (any teacher will tell you that situation is close to "perma-sick" as you can get) I'm not saying they will stop every cold but from my limited empirical and anecdotal evidence it does seem to reduce the amount I get sick.

13. [quote name='"Abundant"']

This. Both use vapor in different ways. Use a vaporizer for your weed and use an e-cig for your nicotine.

They are similar but non-compatible (currently). Electronic cigarettes vaporize a pre-made liquid nicotine solution mixed with flavoring (tons of flavors). A vaporizer for your bud will take the ground-up raw herb and heat it just to the point that THC is released. Both methods eliminate the smoke.

Also a second note on e-cigs. They use PG (propylene glycol - found in fog machines and most cosmetic products) to create a vapor the user can see. The cool thing about this is that it is what hospitals use in ICU atmospheres to kill airborne pathogens. Since using my e-cig 3 years ago I've been sick once and this was while I was teaching 4 kindergarten classes a day. (any teacher will tell you that situation is close to "perma-sick" as you can get) I'm not saying they will stop every cold but from my limited empirical and anecdotal evidence it does seem to reduce the amount I get sick.[/quote]

You can add tincture to a ecig im pretty sure And get ripped