Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic pickup !! Nice pics !

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blutch123, Jul 30, 2008.

1. We picked up a quarter of this herb for 40$ last night (this is the usual price here in Quebec, don't go ape shit). It's some chronic M39, smells very very skunky.

The taste is average and so is the high, but this is some ridiculously good looking bud. Extremely dense nuggets covered with orange hairs. Overall I give this weed 6.5/10

The big nug is 2-3g.

Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think !!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That looks awesome dude. Theres more fuckin orange than green! +rep

3. looks very dense and nice

it looks like canadian beasters i get around here often

4. Yeah it's definitly beasters

But dro beasters

5. canadian beasters far surpass beasters in the US, canadians know their shit when it comes to drugs....i went to a festival in quebec last summer and the people camping next to us were giving us handfulls of free weed

6. very nice beasters

7. good shit bro
    haha ahhh
    nice

8. canadian weed is some great.

9. Damn, $40 for that is an awesome deal. Wish I could get prices like that.

10. omg that shit is mouthwatering. that's crazy how good that looks but its only a 6.5 lol

11. That's not beasters. Thats a a beefy nug! That stuff looks way crispier and dense than beatsers. Probobly doesnt smell like hay either.

12. nice pickup
    id smoke on that any day

13. some good lookin shit id be payin like 45 for a 8th of that here =[

14. It's mass-produced indoor M39 marijuana. Hydroponic obviously

Smells like a skunk btw

15. nice fucking beast id pay $40/quad all day!

16. Looks a lot like the beast I get when I go to Ontario, same price, and it had a nice skunky smell as well. I like the prices in Canada, but I rarely see anything special. :(

17. yo thats some nice nug, looks dank as hell... love all the red hairs and crystals. have fun with it bro, and share the wealth! lol

18. nics buds man

19. I live down in Portland, Oregon and I'm picking up the same bud right now. Same beefy dense ultra orange hairs. good smell, crystally, high is alright. The nuggetry looks amazing tho! :smoking:

20. fuck me, $40 an eight? oh Canada....